Deals on PS2 and Wii component cables,and HDMI cable for 360?

As for ps2 componant cabels you can pick up s drt a Madcat av cabels that are compayable witha ps2 for $5. I dont know abot power coard.

I would recommend buying the Sony brand of Components, but they're $20. The monoprice ones should be good, too, but slightly less quality in picture Vs. Sony-branded.

MP should have them back in stock in no time, it shows 2/6. for $4, you might as well try out the MP brand and see if it's good enough for you, which it most likely will be.

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-3...0?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1233749502&sr=1-10

I got my Sony branded PS3 component cables (which work for the PS2) used at Gamestop with the 20% off used accessory coupon. It came out to about 10 bucks. I think the coupon is expired now...

Yes, in terms of "picture quality" for component cables there are two possibilities: "works" or "does not work."

Where you might run into differences between brands is durability. Cheaper ones may be more likely to break or stop working at some point. But really, you're talking about a $5 expenditure here; if it breaks in a year and you have to buy another cable, big whoop. It's not worth paying extra for the brand name stamped on the rubber.

I have a set of PS2/PS3 monster cable component cables that are in perfect condition. I switched to HDMI when I upgraded my receiver. If you want them $10 shipped payment thru pay pal. PM me if your interested.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Yes, in terms of "picture quality" for component cables there are two possibilities: "works" or "does not work."[/quote]

That logic only works with HDMI, since it's all digital. Component and composite cables can and certainly do have differences in quality. One notable one (sorry previous poster offering your Monster set) is another issue re: the build of the connectors. I've heard people in the past complain that the Monster Brand PS2 component cables are too tight for their TV inputs, and have been so extreme to the point of technically causing damage to the inputs when trying to remove them.

anyone doubting this simply needs to read the customer reviews on the monoprice brand component cables. There's multiple instances of quality comparisons in there, but nothing major.

bread's done
Back