Deals on wireless Xbox 360 headset?

[quote name='gordiet']$25 black friday at toys r us[/QUOTE]
Tempting! I just would rather not have to get out on Black Friday :p

Any others? Doesn't even need to be that great of a deal haha.

GameStop's selling them for $29.99 on Black Friday and the Saturday and Sunday after that while supplies last. I put one in my Amazon shopping cart along with a couple other 360 titles in hopes of BF price matches to some stores. If the headset never drops, I plan on hitting up a GameStop that weekend.

[quote name='firstadopter']Does the wireless one work as well as the wired one? sound quality wise?[/QUOTE]

Sounds fine for me. You'll hear voices a bit differently but the hassle of not having a wire is pretty nice.

[quote name='firstadopter']Does the wireless one work as well as the wired one? sound quality wise?[/QUOTE]

The only difference I notice (aside from the size and the fact that one is wireless and one is not) is that the wireless headset's mic's are much much more sensitive than the wired ones. I have people tell me all the time they can hear me walking on my hardwood floors, or even if I leave it in when using the bathroom to take a piss...people have told me quite a few times they can hear the stuff like that in the background really well... I wish they would have put something on there that would let you adjust the sensitivity of the mic. Also, IMHO, when you speak into the wireless headsets, they sound more washed out (to the listener), but that is not the case with all of them as my neighbor's sounds fine when he speaks...

I almost prefer my wired headset though because I dont have to charge it. I always forget to toss my wireless one on the charger, so its almost always dead.

bread's done
Back