Deals on Xbox 360 controllers.

neomerge

CAGiversary!
Anyone know where I can get a good deal on an official xbox 360 wired or wireless controller?

If you don't mind having to buy a 20GB HDD, you can get both (the HDD and an official wireless controller) for $40 at Circuit City. Sell the HDD for $20 and you're in business.

if you don't want to pay out any money, and you don't need them super quick, you could get one off of club live. Should take 5 days to get enough points for it.

Yeah I'll try that club live thing. And there's barely any circuit citys near me and they're sold out online. Thanks for the info though guys.

The Xbox 360 + 20GB HDD deal at circuitcity.com is back in stock as of this post if anyone is still looking for the set.

[quote name='whitereflection']If you don't mind having to buy a 20GB HDD, you can get both (the HDD and an official wireless controller) for $40 at Circuit City. Sell the HDD for $20 and you're in business.[/QUOTE]

Or you can open it up and pop in a 120 GB drive if you are savvy enough.

[quote name='Renald']The Xbox 360 + 20GB HDD deal at circuitcity.com is back in stock as of this post if anyone is still looking for the set.[/quote]

Thanks ordered!

bread's done
Back