Dear nachzeher,

2 drums, 2 ddr pads, a sega 6-pak manual, a Duran Duran "Lost Boys" 7", taiko sticks, a samba mat, and the corner of a new kids on the block framed photo

[quote name='gigan54']*points and laughs at punqsux for having a new kids on the block photo...framed even* :lol:[/QUOTE]

*snicker* When I moved into the house I'm at now, I found a program from some McDonald's sponsored tour of theirs... I think it's stil laround some where if ya want it :D

(I remember having to get a New Kids lunchbox in 3rd grade since mine broke and it was all the store had... it's the first thing I owned that I can remember being ashamed of...)

[quote name='DuelLadyS']*snicker* When I moved into the house I'm at now, I found a program from some McDonald's sponsored tour of theirs... I think it's stil laround some where if ya want it :D

(I remember having to get a New Kids lunchbox in 3rd grade since mine broke and it was all the store had... it's the first thing I owned that I can remember being ashamed of...)[/QUOTE]
i remember when i was in 1st grade my school actully had a new kids on the block day.

some girl in my class wore the same nkotb t-shirt that i did.

how embarassing...

Ooo! Ooo! I got another one!

A radio GJ was doing one of those charity show things... he'd gotten to the last hour of his on-air time and was $200 or so short of his goal. So he announced that if the money wasn't raised in 10 minutes, he was going to play nothing but New Kids until he had it. He got nothing in those 10 minutes, so he started playing 'em... but not before warning us that in the station's entire library, they could only find 1 New Kids song. About the 6th or 7th play through 'The Right Stuff' and he had double the money he needed. :D

bread's done
Back