Death Race (2008) Bluray 99 cents @ Bestbuy.com (Free shipping)

[quote name='brak014']I need some mindless violence in my blu-ray collection, so why not? Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah. Sometimes I'm in the mood for a mindless Jason Statham film like death race. Sometimes I'm in the mood for a very good Jason Statham film like The Bank Job. Sometimes being inebriated helps make any Jason Statham movie good. :)

Thanks OP.

...and just like that they are sold out. Thanks for the possibility of getting Death Race for .99 cents, lol. :)

Well, the possibility was fun while it lasted. Could I go to the store and have them match the price via their kiosk? I don't really want it but the excitement of any 99 cent blu ray is too much.

Arrgh! It had free shipping too! Now I am sad.

Picked up my order from earlier today (along with rise of apes) and when I got home and opened the box, I was greeted with the digital copy only. Then spent an hour trying to find another store in TX nearby that had one. Was able to fix the mishap and was on my way. Haven't watched this in a while so I'm looking forward to again.

Received mine in the mail today. I also picked up an extra copy from BB store pickup today that's been sitting there a week. I was kind of surprised they didn't cancel.

bread's done
Back