Deathsmiles XB360 $14.99-LE/$9.99-STD + Free Shipping $ Newegg

[quote name='RollingSkull']Oh it'll be so rare.

Oh you need to support the devs.

I'm a sap.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even buy it for the game. I bought it for the faceplate. Oh, just so everyone knows, it fits the original style XBox 360's, since that's what it's on in here. I don't know about the newer models.

[quote name='RollingSkull']That hideous faceplate? You're joking![/QUOTE]

HEY! HEY! HEY! DO NOT knock the loli-fied faceplate! It's BADASS!!

[quote name='poehitman']I didn't even buy it for the game. I bought it for the faceplate. Oh, just so everyone knows, it fits the original style XBox 360's, since that's what it's on in here. I don't know about the newer models.[/QUOTE]
you can't fit it on the newer models, i dont think ur able to customize the face plate of the newer one's unless you get crafty

Though I wish I had the full black case for the original style XBox 360. The faceplate looks a little funny on the standard cream colored case.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']is it just me or do all the newegg deals get reposted multiple times?[/QUOTE]

I didn't see it get posted on the main page. I got the notification in a deals newsletter from another website, so I decided to post it here since I hadn't seen it that cheap.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']is it just me or do all the newegg deals get reposted multiple times?[/QUOTE]
This one, in particular, seems to get reposted pretty often. Either the LE for 14.99 or the SE for 9.99 seems like it's gotten a thread just about weekly since.. I want to say beginning of December was the first time I saw it.

It's hard to get mad at someone for trying to save other people money, though. ;)

These prices have been like this for a month or so at Newegg.

I picked up the LE and the game is very fun. I didn't have the highest expectations and I had a great time with the game. Very nice buy, especially for $10.00 for the Standard Ed.

[quote name='CaoPi']deathsmiles sexually transmitted disease ed?[/QUOTE]

uh, no.

"STD" stands for 'standard edition' , in this case. Different from the 'limited edition', which appears to be not so limited..

After seeing this posted a bunch of times I finally jumped on the standard edition last week when it was posted. Haven't tried it but not expecting much so probably wont be dissapointed

bread's done
Back