Deathspank Trophy

Cigarl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Does anyone know what the criteria is for the Menu Hero
Dispense the Good, Vanquish the Evil trophy. I've completed the game and have every other one but that. I've looked around for more quests, but haven't found any.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks

Go into the options menu, put the good slider all the way to the right, put the evil slider all the way to the left.

EDIT: Aaaaand Stillfree beat me to it.

[quote name='natureboy46']yeah, that was the last one I needed for my 100% - really annoying imo.[/QUOTE]

sliding a bar that takes 1 second for a trophy is annoying? how to get the trophy is easily found on any trophy/achievement site

[quote name='8bitArtist']sliding a bar that takes 1 second for a trophy is annoying? how to get the trophy is easily found on any trophy/achievement site[/QUOTE]

annoy - verb
to disturb or bother (a person) in a way that displeases, troubles, or slightly irritates.

Yep, that just about sums up my feelings regarding the trophy. I don't find it funny that I have to go to a website to find out how to get a "joke" trophy. I find it, in fact, annoying.

taking 1 minute to find out how to do a trophy isnt anymore annoying than doing repetitive quests/farming big turtle and unicorn kills till youre level 20

bread's done
Back