Deatn Note Collection BD $14.99 @ Amazon

Good movies. Got em both for $2 each at a pawn shop months ago on DVD, but for those of you interested, it's basically following Season 1 of the anime (even redoes/does some scenes better than the anime).

I just ordered this, and have heard good things about both Death Note 1 and 2 (with 2 being the better of the two movies review-wise) even though I've never watched any of the anime series.

[quote name='starmask2k3']U can buy all three for 25[/QUOTE]
What, on Blu? Um, no.

The main thing that makes this such a good deal is the fact that it's a Blu and you're getting it for about $7.50 a pop. DVDs are a joke and are a mirthless waste of space, so that'd be tainting the value of this deal.

[quote name='kyrhon']Darn. I thought this was in reference to the anime series.[/QUOTE]

Same.

The first two movies were fine. Definitely worth watching...and I'm sure the Blus wouldn't hurt.

Don't even try watching that L offshoot movie (the 3rd one). Just plain awful. I had to force myself to finish it (and it's not worth the punishment).

The Death Note anime is my favorite anime, I saw the movies at a friend's house, they were okay. $15 for both is a pretty good deal, especially on blu.

[quote name='midnightexpress']What, on Blu? Um, no.

The main thing that makes this such a good deal is the fact that it's a Blu and you're getting it for about $7.50 a pop. DVDs are a joke and are a mirthless waste of space, so that'd be tainting the value of this deal.[/QUOTE]
The first two movies (what this thread is about) is $15. The third movie is ten bucks on amazon, which isn't available on Blu-Ray, thus making all 3 movies $25.

So um, yes.

[quote name='DarkZion']The first two movies (what this thread is about) is $15. The third movie is ten bucks on amazon, which isn't available on Blu-Ray, thus making all 3 movies $25.

So um, yes.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing they will release the 3rd movie on blu-ray at some point, so if you're somebody like myself who finds it hard to watch a movie on DVD now that I have blu-ray, then "um no". That's hard for me to admit too being I probably have 300-400 DVD's, and 75-100 blu-rays.

bread's done
Back