Dec On XBLM (12/27 Kingdom Of Fire: Circle Of Doom Demo [Now Available In US XBLM])

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='yukine']They sure are giving a lot of Exit stuff away for free, is it not doing well on XBLA or something?[/quote]

....And I just noticed. The Exit stuff is free. I'm Silver. I can download it. Did they stop blocking Silvers from downloading freebies the first week already?

[quote name='yukine']They sure are giving a lot of Exit stuff away for free, is it not doing well on XBLA or something?[/quote]
I believe it has to do with some of the achievements being unobtainable without the downloadable packs, and because of microsoft's rule that you can't charge for the initial 1000/200 gamerpoints, they have to be free.

[quote name='terribledeli']Air Force gamerpics and theme. Both free of course.[/QUOTE]
If I'm not mistaken, it looks like the same picture pack as they released before for dosomethingamazing.com

Holy shit I just turned on my Xbox and saw that Dream Theater is the artist of the month with a bunch of videos, themes and gamer pics! A massive surprise, since they have never been covered by the mainstream much. Their songs are generally way too long for radio, and they don't like radio edits.

Dream Theater is my all time favorite band. The drummer and guitarist are among the best in the world, and their concerts pwn all.

I highly recommend anyone that likes rock, specifically progressive metal, check the videos out. Once you get over the different sounding vocals, they kick major ass. Now all that's left is to get them in a GH game.

Edit - After watching the videos, the sound quality isn't so great for live concert recordings. Ah well - at least they are getting exposure... But Dark Eternal Night is good.

not really in the marketplace but in-game and you need to have an account on ubisoft, there will be shikamaru to download

Umm not sure if this has been posted already but

Apparently th new Music Video download section of Xbox Live is up

And they have a free Music video download.

Jay Z's "Roc Boys"

Meh....But for those that like Jay Z and free shit, its there.

Free Gamerpics & Themes up:

One Missed Call (movie)

The Sarah Connor Chronicles (tv show)

and non free 200pts - Konami Classic Pack (features Contra, Gyrus, Frogger +)

I'm sporting one of the Sara Connor Chronicles...

Kane and Lynch demo is up:

Content: Kane & Lynch: Dead Men – Demo
Price: Free
Dash Text: [PEGI: 18+] Download the demo.
Size: 520 MB

Has anyone been successful at downloading the Dewmocracy Gamerpictures? Everytime I try to download I just get the Game Fuel one. Here's what they are supposed to look like:
64x64_gamer_1.jpg
64x64_gamer_10.jpg
64x64_gamer_2.jpg
64x64_gamer_3.jpg
64x64_gamer_4.jpg
64x64_gamer_9.jpg
64x64_gamer_5.jpg

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/marketplace/m/mountaindew/gamerpics.htm

They're not that great but just curious...

Hooray, demo!

Oh, wait, I can't play it because Microsoft decided to implement this idiotic "Child accounts can't download M demos" thing. So i can PLAY Kane and Lynch, but not download the demo.

fuck you.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Hooray, demo!

Oh, wait, I can't play it because Microsoft decided to implement this idiotic "Child accounts can't download M demos" thing. So i can PLAY Kane and Lynch, but not download the demo.

fuck you.[/QUOTE]

Just make a new adult silver account so you can download the demo?

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Yeah, but then I still have to wait ____ days to download it because of the delay in new content for Silver Users.[/QUOTE]

I haven't read anything about a delay with this demo and you get a free month of gold on the first 4-5 silver accounts you make.

Gotta head out to work, but before I go.

New Beautiful Katamari Content

New Test Drive Unlimited Car Pack (including one freebie)

Tempest is online, but SWOS isn't.

Thanks Terribledeli...updated OP with what we know...I'll post the TDU and Katamari Details as they are released or when I get a chance to check it at home.

I forgot Ace Combat 6 had new content show up today.

Here's a listing

Ace Combat 6
F-15E -Cipher- 200 points
F-15E - Pixy- 200 points
A-10A -XMas- 200 points
F-117A - The Idolmaster Yukiho- 400 points
Mirage2000-5 -Scarface Emblem- Free
F022A -Mobius- 200 points

Beautiful Katamari
Holiday Theme Pack - 150 points (An actual theme, not downloadable content)
Mechanical Katamari - 200 points
Dangerous Katamari - 200 points
Perfectly Sized Katamari - 300 points
Character Set C - 200 points*
Character Set D - 200 points*
Accessory Set C - 200 points*
Special Accessory - 250 points*
Accessory Set D - 200 points*

Forza Motorsports 2
Road America Track Pack - 100 points (specially priced according to the ad)

Test Drive Unlimted
Test Drive Unlimited Premium Pack Premium (Yes that is the name) - 350 points

Stuntman Vehicle Pack - 400 points

The freebie download for TDU seems to have disappeared. It was the usual one car from the pack deal.

* denotes that the accessory, cousins are available within the game without downloading the content.

Thanks again Terribledeli, I updated the OP...the Forza content was already up there earlier in the month, I had it mislabeled :oops: fixed now though.

GH III DLC is up:

Content: Holiday 2007 Single "We Three Kings"
Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Free “We Three Kings” as performed by Steve Ouimette. For all song credits please visit www.redoctane.com."

Content: Die Fantastischen Vier "Ernten Was Wir Säen" - Single Track
Price: 200 Microsoft Points
Availability: Not available in India
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] "Ernten Was Wir Säen" as performed by Die Fantastischen Vier. For all song credits please visit www.redoctane.com There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: Extremoduro "So Payaso" - Single Track
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] "So Payaso" as performed by Extremoduro . For all song credits please visit www.redoctane.com There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: Trust "Antisocial" - Single Track
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] "Antisocial" as performed by Trust. For all song credits please visit www.redoctane.com There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts

The Warner/Reprise pack is up as well for 500 pts.

Nice, some FREE DLC for the holidays and a few more song packs! I'll have to check them out.

I also noticed that they added alot of cool functionality on the guitar hero community site. Now you can see all your scores/streaks/stars by tiers and difficulty! They also have stats for all the DLC and Co-Op! It looks like its a great time for everyone to sign up for the CAGs Official Tour Group. Here is the link:

http://www.guitarhero.com/tour_groups/207319

Let me know if you have any questions about the group/site. We need to get back into the top 25!

The WB/Reprise Pack (500pts) has the following:

Linkin Park - No More Sorrow
Mastodon - Sleeping Giant
The Used - Pretty Handsome Awkward

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I didn't think it was possible to get more lame than GHII's DLC, but congratulations.[/QUOTE]

Rock Band's main tracklist.

[quote name='terribledeli']New Turok trailer up. Wasn't there this morning.

We should have an update on SWOS in about 2 to 3 hours[/QUOTE]

My coworker played the beta of turok quite a bit. Says it's actually really cool and really fun. Says he won't be surprised if it's a sleeper hit. Apparently it was pretty much done in July. They just didn't want to release it in competition with all the other FPS's this year.

[quote name='thrustbucket']My coworker played the beta of turok quite a bit. Says it's actually really cool and really fun. Says he won't be surprised if it's a sleeper hit. Apparently it was pretty much done in July. They just didn't want to release it in competition with all the other FPS's this year.[/quote]

I don't know if they changed anything from the Demo I played but I think its going to bomb worse than the last incarnation. It was pretty lame IMO. There's a demo available when you preorder the game through GS/EB and Best Buy if you guys want to try it out, but you guys are seriously not missing anything.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I don't know if they changed anything from the Demo I played but I think its going to bomb worse than the last incarnation. It was pretty lame IMO. There's a demo available when you preorder the game through GS/EB and Best Buy if you guys want to try it out, but you guys are seriously not missing anything.[/QUOTE]

My friend had only played online multiplayer, helping to stress test it. So take it for what it's worth.

Dark Messiah: Elements demo is up:

Content: Dark Messiah: Elements DEMO
Availability: Not available in Japan
Dash Text: [ESRB: M (Mature) BLOOD,INTENSE VIOLENCE,PARTIAL NUDITY] Play Dark Messiah Elements Xbox360 Exclusive DEMO with Single Player and Multiplayer campaigns.

An Operation Darkness demo is on the Japanese MP:

As for the Operation Darkness demo, Major Nelson is yet to provide the nitty-gritty details on it. Thankfully, Siliconera has already taken the demo for a spin and informed that the demo features Mission 06: The Eyes of the Needle from the full version of the game. Though it’s available only for Japan, the text in the demo is said to be entirely in English, save for the control diagram picture. Having said that, if you happen to have a Japanese account and are a JRPG fan, why not give the WWII turn-based strategy game a go?

http://www.xboxic.com/news/4153

Sweet, free GH3 track.

Thanks for the updates, Linkin. And nice to see that there is a demo of Operation Darkness I've been wanting to check it out, the art style is pretty rad.

[quote name='Sporadic']For gold members only right now :( Looks like I'll have to wait a few days[/QUOTE]

noticed the same... damn... well, I guess we can wait... what is it, one week of a wait?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back