Let's Tap
Monster Vs. Aliens

:ps3:
Saints Row 2
Red Fraction Guerilla

:ps3::60:
Saw

Last edited by a moderator:
So, not sure if this has been answered yet, but can I use ONE coupon to get both a PS3 and 360 version of this game at the same time or do I need multiple coupons? I know it says limit 3 of each titles per offer on the coupon, so I would think I could get 6 free...but I don't want to push my luck and look like an asshat anyways. I just want 1 for me and 1 for someone else. I technically would like 2 360 copies, so maybe I will do that. I also need 2 $20 GC's at Best Buy...so that will work out nicely.

[quote name='doubledown']So, not sure if this has been answered yet, but can I use ONE coupon to get both a PS3 and 360 version of this game at the same time or do I need multiple coupons? I know it says limit 3 of each titles per offer on the coupon, so I would think I could get 6 free...but I don't want to push my luck and look like an asshat anyways. I just want 1 for me and 1 for someone else. I technically would like 2 360 copies, so maybe I will do that. I also need 2 $20 GC's at Best Buy...so that will work out nicely.[/QUOTE]

Why not just take a friend/someone you know with you, then both of you can get 3 copies of each version then you won't have to worry about feeling foolish. Personally I would feel guilty taking more than 1 copy of the game let-alone 3 copies.

[quote name='doubledown']So, not sure if this has been answered yet, but can I use ONE coupon to get both a PS3 and 360 version of this game at the same time or do I need multiple coupons? I know it says limit 3 of each titles per offer on the coupon, so I would think I could get 6 free...but I don't want to push my luck and look like an asshat anyways. I just want 1 for me and 1 for someone else. I technically would like 2 360 copies, so maybe I will do that. I also need 2 $20 GC's at Best Buy...so that will work out nicely.[/QUOTE]

You don't need multiple copies to get different versions.

[quote name='handsomepete']For anyone that's planning on trading in Fairytale Fights to Amazon for any reason (flipping or possible dislike of the game), lock it in today. Jumped up to $15 for both systems this morning and it'll undoubtedly tank fairly quickly in the next couple days.

Also, I imagine this has already been posted (or was already known, but whatever), but it is listed at 39.99 on bestbuy.com. It may have been that way the whole time it was on sale, I dunno. Just passing that along.[/QUOTE]

I saw 10.00 for trade in, how long did the 15 last on Amazon?

If u use reward zone card when u purchased the game. go to customer service desk give them ur reward zone card & they look up ur receipt or re-print new receipt or return the game without any hassle :)

[quote name='Casteor']There's always stealing.

No, don't do that.[/QUOTE]

Don't attract the troll from the Target thread, please.

Thanks.

These free games are making people go crazy over it. Relax people. If you don't get it, then so be it. Everyone just get their copy and hope for the best.

[quote name='cheapskake']These free games are making people go crazy over it. Relax people. If you don't get it, then so be it. Everyone just get their copy and hope for the best.[/QUOTE]

Yeah and to expand on that-- this is CAG-- not DCAG (Desperate Cheap Ass Gamer)

Hate to burst your bubble guys but Best Buy raised the price of SR2 to $24.99 so it will come out to $4.99 NOT free. Hey a $5 game still is not that bad. Also a credible source of mine says that MOST LIKELY the coupon will not work on Fairy Tale Fighters this coming week because its on sale and the coupon states flat out not valid on sale prices. But hey we will see right?

[quote name='Southard']Hate to burst your bubble guys but Best Buy raised the price of SR2 to $24.99 so it will come out to $4.99 NOT free. Hey a $5 game still is not that bad. Also a credible source of mine says that MOST LIKELY the coupon will not work on Fairy Tale Fighters this coming week because its on sale and the coupon states flat out not valid on sale prices. But hey we will see right?[/QUOTE]

Fairytale Fights will be YMMV,
your "source" doesn't mean anything for anyone except for your local store.
Many people have gotten free games in the exact same situation before.
So again, it depends on your CSR.

And SR2 being $5 has been known for a while, the bubble's been gone.

SR2 is still priced as $19.99 at my store. I guess it will ring up as $24.99? I just noticed the website changed the price a few days ago, which would mean some foresight matching with the coupon, right? idk. Guess we only have to wait a day for ftf and 2 days for sr2 and then wait for the next deal... Hopefully we aren't snowed out!

Ok, everyone remember to print out your coupons just in case BB pulls a fast one and removes it. If you miss you chance, don't come bitching to us because its only good for 1 day people.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Please - with the blizzard on the east coast right now, I'll be lucky if I can move the Mustang before Tuesday... fuck.[/QUOTE]

I'm hopeful that this 'blizzard' will miss us completely and that if we do get any snow it's a minimal amount like 2-3" or so.:D

I want my 'free' copy of Fairytale Fights, followed by my $5 copy of Saint's Row 2 the next day.:D

it appears they removed the $20 off SR2 coupon, I'm only finding $10off the PC version.

EDIT: nvmd see it starts tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
damn dont think ill be able to try it out since ill be a bit busy--but i got a ?

i signed up for a rewards/game card like 5 weeks ago n havent received one in the mail yet---howd you guys get yours through the mail-print out-or at the store?

sorry if this is a noobish question

SNOWFAIL

Wanted to go grab the free game and the $30 messenger kit but the snow is just too heavy. Can't even get out of our parking lot.

Hate to be a beggar but if anyone wants to grab me a copy I'd be happy to Paypal shipping and a bit more...

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']Iatcg aren't you in PA?

im in VA and we already have 8 inches[/QUOTE]

Culpeper, VA 14 inches and it won't fucking stop.

Took me two hours to get home from work last night for a 30 minute drive.

I'm planning a 6 store run in 3 hours b/c the in-laws are in town and the wife is already fuming about it. I said, free games or divorce, and she backed down! So, I'll try to have anyone covered. I plan on doing dual systems, 1&1 the first time, then ramping it up.

[quote name='Phrozenspite']does anyone know if the sale prices for sunday start at midnight for the 24 hr best buys?[/QUOTE]

They have 24 hr Best Buys? Wow, I didn't know that.

[quote name='Phrozenspite']does anyone know if the sale prices for sunday start at midnight for the 24 hr best buys?[/QUOTE]

You have a BB that is open 24/7? Lucky SOB. I can't count the number of times I've had to sit in the parking lot of my BB waiting for it to open at 10 am.

[quote name='gripper']it is called bestbuy.com - it is always open :)[/QUOTE]
Can't use the coupons online. You could pay $20 a copy for store pickup then return and rebuy them or get them price adjusted but that is YMMV and still a good chunk of change up front unless you are just getting 1 copy of the game.

Well, I may venture out early tomorrow morning to see if it works. I just don't want to feel like an idiot if the coupon does not work and say, I don't want these then if they are not FREE. You sound stupid then....oh well....I have to buy other stuff anyways.

Do all best buy's open @ 8:00 am during the holidays?

EDIT- After checking around here, looks like all the stores in Colo Springs open at 9:00 am

8am EST? It's snowing (estimate of 15-18+ inches by tomorrow morning) here and I don't think they will have some of the streets or roads plowed by tomorrow. :[ Guess it'll be another day at home for me.

[quote name='180husher']Culpeper, VA 14 inches and it won't fucking stop.

Took me two hours to get home from work last night for a 30 minute drive.[/QUOTE]

Fredericksburg, and I think we caught up to you...but its always worse in Culpeper than it is Fredericksburg and were only 15 mins apart

This blizzard knocked me out too probly... oh well I will pick it up for 17.99 used at gamestop...w an extra 10% edge discount so it's not too bad... nothing beats free tho...n i kinda doubt that fairytale fights deal will work so whatev. good luck to those going out still tho!

I'd laugh if people went out on Monday or whenever to a BB to get a "free" game. The time to get there with the snow and all and your trouble will be contradictory to your "free" game.

Good luck!

[quote name='david12795']I know its been asked a million time but where can we get the coupon if it starts tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

Go to page 39, post #778

bread's done
Back