Let's Tap
Monster Vs. Aliens

:ps3:
Saints Row 2
Red Fraction Guerilla

:ps3::60:
Saw

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to give a thanks to the OP and posters in this thread.

Sunday I grabbed 5 copies of FF on 360 and 3 on PS3 for $0.00.

Grand total after today:

Local Trade shops (3 Game Havens): $150 in trade credit ($25 for 3 on each system)
Gamecrazy - $32 in trade credit for 2 360 copies. (added $8 and got 1600 MS Point card and $20 PSN card)

So, all in all, $182 of credit for a little time and gas.

I've gotten a bunch of deal off this site the last few years but this one is probably the best.

I'm still working on my PS3 for $50 due to the FTF coupon... I should be done tomorrow... And then I'll post details. Honestly, with the $20 bonus for 4 games at GS, it becomes a wash to trading it at higher places and trying to flip back to GS (Like BBV)... On a side note, the FYE stores in Richmond don't trade games. Losers.

Wow. 3 days away from this thread and it has grown 70+ pages more. Keep the deals coming :applause:

For the record, I didn't/couldn't get any of these deals. Couldn't get the FF coupon to work (afernoon).

[quote name='polo14player']i'm up to 135 xbox 360 games !!!!!!! about 20 or so wii games and about 10 ps3, 20 ds!!![/QUOTE]

I'm not one to judge how someone spends their money...but, "Why?"

Even if you got rockstar deals on each of the 185 games you're sitting on, wouldn't you still be in a better spot getting them on clearance, used or just dirt cheap by picking them up when you actually had the time to play them?

I'm carrying a backlog too. It's tough to pass up a good deal. But that's just...(sorry, I promised not to judge).

LOL I got turned down at GS today, even though I had 'zomg trades'. Of course, it didn't help that two of those games were two more copies of FF to try and dump off on the same store.

They just picked out the copies of FF and were planning on starting the trade process with the remaining three, but I said no thanks and I've been debating hitting up HWV for another cheap game from the $5 sale to add to the 3 I have left to make another foursome to flip to GS.

The way it is it doesn't even matter what I pick, as long as it's over $2, since the credit I have to use is still thanks to the copies of FF I traded the other day. LOL

I tried the 3-some of FF, as well and was shot down. The stores seemed OK with a PS3 and a 360 copy, which I paired with my $5 Tomb Raiders and $5 SR2s... Except 2 stores turned me down for trading 2 - differently platformed - FF... F them. I just took it to a different GS and traded it. I'm all for hiring the handicapped, but why does it have to be at GS?????

I've had to add some shitty filler trades - Brothers in Arms:HH, Mirrors Edge... but nothing that I paid crap for or that wasn't old and played out and in the "Ebay for cheap" pile...

So in the end, once my trades are done tomorrow, I should end up with a PS3, $120 of Xbox live cards and a game for the new PS3... for about $65 total... WOOT!

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']so has anyone who played let's tap think it's worth $10? I'm thinking that if I am paying $10 for a game I should probably get madworld instead.[/QUOTE]

Haven't played Let's Tap but it got a 70 on metacritic. I hated Madworld.

GS must be getting slammed with FF copies. I was surprised they took my 2 copies today.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']so has anyone who played let's tap think it's worth $10? I'm thinking that if I am paying $10 for a game I should probably get madworld instead.[/QUOTE]

I haven't tried Let's Tap, although I did buy it yesterday, but I would definitely take Madworld over that in a heartbeat. It really is a fun game, especially at such a low price. It's not perfect, but I would certainly value it at more than $10; that's a steal.

Picked up SR2. Discount wouldn't come off at 1st. She needed to scan my Rewards Zone card after scanning the coupon. But other then that it worked very easily.

I'm going to try going to Best Buy this Sunday for
Pokemon DS $10
Saints Row 2 PS3 $5
Red Faction Guerilla $10?

[quote name='evildeadjedi']The $20 coupon will drop it to 19.99 since it's 39.99[/QUOTE]

Oh, it's still priced at $40.

I guess $19.99 isn't too bad, but I'm not sure just yet :)

[quote name='Casteor']Oh, it's still priced at $40.

I guess $19.99 isn't too bad, but I'm not sure just yet :)[/QUOTE]

It's a great game and well worth $20 at least.

[quote name='Casteor']Oh, it's still priced at $40.

I guess $19.99 isn't too bad, but I'm not sure just yet :)[/QUOTE]

Yea this and Ghostbusters are games I will probably buy below 19.99 or I will just rent them.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']It's a great game and well worth $20 at least.[/QUOTE]

It's very tempting to buy just for the amount of destruction you can cause. How is the story? Any replay value?

[quote name='evildeadjedi']It's very tempting to buy just for the amount of destruction you can cause. How is the story? Any replay value?[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm on the fence about as well. I wouldn't even pay $10 for Mercenaries 2, which is all about destruction and stuff.

I see that the 150 bonus points for The Saboteur and MX vs ATV is now up on Best Buy's Gamers Club site. It took them long enough! I went ahead and purchased The Saboteur today not wanting to wait on Best Buy to get their act together. Since it is valid from 12/21/2009 to 1/3/2010, I'm guessing I should get the points even though they did not have it online until late this afternoon.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']At least I didn't try selling them on Ebay. My(and many others) method has proven very lucrative.:lol: I'm thoroughly enjoying my free copy of God Of War Collection that I got from Gamestop with games bought with credit from games bought with credit from FF copies and free copies of FF.:booty:

Thank you again to Best Buy and Merry Christmas Galactic Command, you fucktards.[/QUOTE]

Rather than calling Best Buy a bunch of fucktards, why don't you send them a Christmas card for making you cream your pants in everyone of your posts in this thread, you dolt.

[quote name='maximus101']Rather than calling Best Buy a bunch of fucktards, why don't you send them a Christmas card for making you cream your pants in everyone of your posts in this thread, you dolt.[/QUOTE]

Someone rolled onto the computer on the wrong side this morning...

[quote name='evildeadjedi']Hey man did you try to go to the Tuttle Best Buy on Sunday? Yes they do Polaris and Dublin Targets never have any clearance titles. I'm surprised that the Lennox one would have anything being that close to OSU.

Yes, but they might have a b1g1 deal after xmas like years past(hopefully). I plan on picking up District 9 on blu-ray and maybe see what games are available.[/QUOTE]

Yep, hit tuttle on sunday and got 3 fairy tale fights for 360 for free and gave them to friends as bonus gifts.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']It's very tempting to buy just for the amount of destruction you can cause. How is the story? Any replay value?[/QUOTE]

Story is kind of meh, but the destruction is awesome and worth the price of admission alone

I got Red faction and Sr2 from BB, both great games.

[quote name='dabamus']Someone rolled onto the computer on the wrong side this morning...[/QUOTE]

You don't find the constant bragging of cheating the system and laughing it up in their faces annoying after the 20th post or so.

[quote name='maximus101']You don't find the constant bragging of cheating the system and laughing it up in their faces annoying after the 20th post or so.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he's homeless and that's all he can do.

Nope. I hate BB with a passion, though, so I love getting free games from them and penny guides.

They screwed over my mom's cousin, and tried to screw over my uncle, so I don't like them much at all.

Oh, I'm not homeless, for those wondering.

[quote name='Casteor']That's what I'm on the fence about as well. I wouldn't even pay $10 for Mercenaries 2, which is all about destruction and stuff.[/QUOTE]
Mercs 2 is meh, RF:G does it right. $20 is well worth it.

Hey does anyone know what they did to screwup saints row 2 coupon move onto the other games on that coupon?

What I mean is, did it take the 20.00 off of multiples copies of red faction or not?

[quote name='dabamus']Nope. I hate BB with a passion, though, so I love getting free games from them and penny guides.

They screwed over my mom's cousin, and tried to screw over my uncle, so I don't like them much at all.

Oh, I'm not homeless, for those wondering.[/QUOTE]

Were you at the Chapel Hill BB on Sunday when they opened?

I'm going to be getting Let's Tap this week but i fuckin loved Madworld. And the soundtrack for that matter... I actually ordered it from Amazon. :lol: But really, they are too completely different types of games. If you want a single player game, Madworld. If you want a party game, Let's Tap.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Were you at the Chapel Hill BB on Sunday when they opened?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Why? Were you there too?

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Did anyone post the Pokemon coupon??[/QUOTE]

Just sign up to be a RZ member and Bam.

[quote name='dabamus']Yes. Why? Were you there too?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, were you the first one checking out that ended up with the group of BB employees gathering by the register? I'm surprised they didn't reject my coupon as an employee walking by was talking about how it shouldn't work on sale prices.

[quote name='dabamus']Nope. I hate BB with a passion, though, so I love getting free games from them and penny guides.

[/QUOTE]

You are a pathetic little man.

I was on the far end register near the door with the female cashier. She called over a higher up, but he said it was fine and just to print a copy of the receipt for him.

The funny part is that I went back later and grabbed another PS3 copy, and they still didn't care.

Picked up some $10 games tonight. I have no idea why the coupon wouldn't apply to even one game but an employee manually adjusted it for me. Had to keep the line moving since there were a lot of people buying stuff most of them consoles.

Also, I saw a bunch of copies of Fairytale Fights for the PS3. Either they restocked them or didn't honor the coupon.

[quote name='dabamus']You need to be a RZ member to use the coupon. :/[/QUOTE]

I AM ONE, I lost my card and log in info. Plz LINK ME COUPON :hot:

The story is kinda like GTAIV's a bit. You come to Mars looking for work and next thing you know you're fighting in the resistance against the controlling force on Mars. But the story is rather decent, if you can look past that initial fact.

It's a hell of a game though and just for the destructability portion of it it's worth it. Nothing like placing a few charges in the right spots and watching a building implode in on itself.:D

[quote name='maximus101']Rather than calling Best Buy a bunch of fucktards, why don't you send them a Christmas card for making you cream your pants in everyone of your posts in this thread, you dolt.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='maximus101']You don't find the constant bragging of cheating the system and laughing it up in their faces annoying after the 20th post or so.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I was thinking about finding Best Buy Galactic Command's main address and send them a nice Christmas card
and a bottle of Astrolube for the fucking over we'll give them the next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back