decent deals on condoms?

dracula

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
i used to get them at costco in bulk, (they were 25 cents each and you buy them in packs of 40) but they only have one brand, the regular trojain generic kind, no ribbed, no other brands or anything, so i end up getting the more expensive ones at a drug store(usually longs drug store) or a regular supermarket(ralphs, vons etc)

Does walmart or any other discount store have any decent deals? anyplace over the web that would be cheaper?

edit. tjhe title should say "condoms" not consoms

[quote name='spoo']This thread has went from looking for a deal, brand type, sex ed for the kiddies, to kiddies asking awkward questions, penis size, to anal sex, to lube, to sticking your own penis in your ass. Strangest topic ever![/quote]

No, sounds like just about every OTT... :lol:

:rofl: I read the first five posts of this thread the day of, and come back to this. I was gonna say something on topic, but I don't know what the topic is anymore.

[quote name='botticus']:rofl: I read the first five posts of this thread the day of, and come back to this. I was gonna say something on topic, but I don't know what the topic is anymore.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']I don't think hes in 9th grade if hes talking about Prom. Unless Hes got some junior/senior date...[/QUOTE]

He couldn't.

Ok, so I said I wasn't coming back to this thread, but curiosity got the better of me and ho-ly shitballs, what a chameleon of a thread.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']To go with some advice for the original topic, avoid Lifestyles like the plague. fucking thing broke on me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i got a box of 6 once and broke 4.

Arise THREAD, Arise!

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I think this might be one to just let go after what it turned into after I came here...[/quote]

So thats what i slipped on, ewwwwwww

[quote name='Msia']
prodshot_clingwrap.jpg
[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's all I have to say to that LOL

bread's done
Back