Decent part time jobs? Tell your stories.

matters38

CAGiversary!
Now that I'm in the right forum...

To be completely honest, I'm maing this thread because my current job sucks copious amounts of ass and I'm need of another one. I need something part-time, that's realtivly flexable, since I'm attending college. Anyone have any suggestions? I ask because I know many work or have worked in retail for the various companies out there, and I'm sure you'll have some good suggestions as to where to stay the hell away from and where to apply now.

My job used to be decent though. I work at a Orchard Supply Hardware shop that used to have paid birthday off, vacation pay for part-timers, managment that gave a crap. Then coporate decided Home Depot has the best business model ever and now they're running the store into the ground. I can't even tell you how many people have walked out of my store in the past 3 months, vowing to never come back because there's no customer service anymore, because there's no one working on the floor anymore.

Feel free to tell your story!

I suggest working at a movie theater. I have been for the past 3 years and its about the easiest job you could ever have. You do maybe 3 hours of actual work each work day. The perks are great too if you enjoy movies. Free movies, popcorn, soda, nacho's, etc.. what more could I ask for?

bread's done
Back