Deep Red PSP LE (unfortunately only for Japan...)

imascrub

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Japan's getting a new Deep Red edition PSP in Dec. I think it's like Europe's red/black spiderman version, cept it's red on both sides. It looks "valentine-ish" to me if I can pin it down to a one word description (not that that's a bad thing). The red actually looks kinda elegant to me. The ring around the PSP on the back is nice with the metallic touch to it.

There will only be one shipment of the systems apparently, so it'll be a very limited edition, with most likely no chance of officially hittin outside of Japan. Red lovers I guess it's time to hit up the import shops.

"Two packages will be available. The 22,800-Yen ($199) PSP Deep Red Value Pack will include the usual assortment of PSP accessories: carrying pouch, wrist strap, cleaning cloth, and 32-megabyte Memory Stick Duo. The more expensive 29,800-Yen ($260) PSP Deep Red 1seg Pack will naturally include a 1seg tuner and feature a 1-gigabyte Memory Stick Duo and larger carrying case."

sony-japan-sees-deep-red-20071106000137917-000.jpg

sony-japan-sees-deep-red-20071106000137636-000.jpg

taken from http://gear.ign.com/articles/833/833023p1.html

To add fuel to the fire...Europe is getting a Red PSPL as well, though the buttons are black, I think (and perhaps the back of the system as well, in a ripoff homage to the Brain Age 2 DS, evidently.

This deep red PSP looks a lot better than the Spider-Man one Europe got.

Very nice shade of red, I think. Not too sure how I feel about the UMD ring being red instead of silver. I think I like it...?

Ah well, no complaints from me. I've had more fun with my PSP Lite in the last 2 months than a red color can provide. That and it'd cost more what with being an import and all.

It is a pretty awesome color though.

That's like a Super-Bitch-Painted-Nails Red. It's not the kind of red that you'd get a car in or the kind or blood red... it's just kinda... lame.

That said, it's better than a Darth Vader White PSP.

[quote name='Chacrana']

That said, it's better than a Darth Vader White PSP.[/QUOTE]

Sez the guy with the Phoenix Wright avatar...

I just want something that looks better than this ugly silver PSP. At least I got a PRP so I can replace this thing when a nice color comes out.

[quote name='akilshohen']I just want something that looks better than this ugly silver PSP. At least I got a PRP so I can replace this thing when a nice color comes out.[/QUOTE]
lol that what i thought when i bought my psp on launch day.....
guess what? it took them like 2-3 years to finally release another color in the us

[quote name='yuckfou']lol that what i thought when i bought my psp on launch day.....
guess what? it took them like 2-3 years to finally release another color in the us[/quote]

Hell even that doesn't count because it's a brand new version of the system.

Sony... I don't know what it is about SCEA... they just don't care as much as Japan or Europe. Same can be said about Nintendo too. We have the most buying power here but we aren't treated like it.

bread's done
Back