DeepDiscount Buy 2 Get 1 Free

I'm really tempted to order some anime from there, probably Angel beats, Kids on the Slope, and Tokyo Magnitude (maybe Infinite stratos for one of them, but unlikely)

I'm really, really tempted to get Clannad, Clannad: Afterstory, and Tokyo Magnitude 8.0.  I've wanted all of these titles for a very long time, but I've read some reviews of DeepDiscount that are holding me back.

Anyone here have any personal experience with DeepDiscount?  I don't mind slow shipping (seems be the main problem people have with the site), but I would be upset if the items I received were damaged, as I like to collect anime just as much as I like to watch it.

Not the lowest I've seen some of these but that free one makes it worth it. Too bad my pay day where id have extra cash is right after its over. I ordered allot from deep discount last year on black Friday with no issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the lowest I've seen some of these but that free one makes it worth it. Too bad my pay day where id have extra cash is right after its over. I ordered allot from deep discount last year on black Friday with no issues.
Agreed. Individually, the prices aren't fantastic, but if you plan your purchase right so that you can get a higher-priced item as the item with the lowest cost, you end up saving a respectable amount. Hmm... I might just bite on this one then. I guess I have a few more days to make up my mind. Thanks.

I used to order them a lot more when they were one of the cheapest sites, but this was about 7-8 years ago.

Their search engine is a piece of crap! You can't change more than one variable without resetting the rest. Do you want 250 displayed per page? Fine, but it will only work for page 1. Try to move a page and it's back to 12 per page again. There may be some good deals here, but lots of luck finding them!

Mine arrived in the general sorting facility in Atlanta, only took 6 days to get there. (7 days since I ordered it)  Also, I would like to point out that the slow shipping is at the fault of DHL.  I swear they are the slowest freaking shipping company, ever.

Their search engine is a piece of crap! You can't change more than one variable without resetting the rest. Do you want 250 displayed per page? Fine, but it will only work for page 1. Try to move a page and it's back to 12 per page again. There may be some good deals here, but lots of luck finding them!
Seems to work alright if you use the OP's link and then change the page from the drop down instead of the Next button.

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATEHATEHATEHATE HATE HATE HATEHATEHATEHATE HATE HATEHATEHATEHATE HATE HATE DHL!   IF my order doesn't come before my surgery I'm going to kick someone's ass.

Finally received mine yesterday, now I just have to decide if I want to watch them now, or wait til after my surgery.

bread's done
Back