deepdiscount.com 10% off books + free shipping

[quote name='rodeojones903']I picked up a few TPB's that are cheaper than amazon's prices.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I bought. Cal mcDonald gun, monsters is only $6 at dd.com and its $11 at amazon.

I guess this answers the "will the 20% off count for books and other stuff too now that DD is just one hub?"

Not that the answer was ever in doubt based on their never being a CD or Video Game sale there previously...

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']Dark Tower series ftw[/quote]

I need 5-7, and in the editions I want it's only $2 less than amazon even with the coupon.

Anyone else notice screwy listings for graphic novels? They have two listings for Transmetropolitan: Year of the Bastard, neither of them are that volume. Hellboy has 7 listings of Casos Insolitos. It makes it a real bugger to find what you're looking for because searching with the ISBN doesn't seem to always work.

Since DD's shipping isn't the greatest, what are the odds the books will arrive "banged up"? I'd hate to order something and have it damaged.

I'm so glad I found DeepDiscount. Free shipping with no minimum purchase is amazing! And the prices are mostly lower than Amazon (at least for books).

[quote name='doubledown']Why am I the only person that cannot search.[/QUOTE]

If you're not already doing so, press enter after typing the search term, don't click on anything.

deep discount dvd is the best! once i ordered "the dick van dyke show 5th season" (45.00) and they sent me the dick van dyke show complete series (250.00)! I nearly shat my pants over their shipping error!

The only books i'll buy are game guides, and Deep Discount has the Viva Pinata guide for $11.89.

$10.70 after the discount with free shipping!!:applause:

[quote name='Supercake']Since DD's shipping isn't the greatest, what are the odds the books will arrive "banged up"? I'd hate to order something and have it damaged.[/QUOTE]

I just received my book in the mail. I am pleased with the packaging (MUCH better than the sorry job Buy.com does). They actually sent the book in a hard cardboard box (like Amazon does). No bubble wrap, but they do stuff a lot of packing paper in the box so nothing can move around at all. The book came in perfect condition and I couldn't be more satisfied (and the prices are amazing).

BTW, the book sale has been extended through April 22 (this Sunday).

Deep Discount is my new first stop for online shopping. I will never order from Buy.com again, and Deep Discount will take priority over Amazon now.

[quote name='Legolas813']I just received my book in the mail. I am pleased with the packaging (MUCH better than the sorry job Buy.com does). They actually sent the book in a hard cardboard box (like Amazon does). No bubble wrap, but they do stuff a lot of packing paper in the box so nothing can move around at all. The book came in perfect condition and I couldn't be more satisfied (and the prices are amazing).

BTW, the book sale has been extended through April 22 (this Sunday).

Deep Discount is my new first stop for online shopping. I will never order from Buy.com again, and Deep Discount will take priority over Amazon now.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you that I might start buying only from DD, due to free shipping. So if I want to buy a book my bookstore doesn't have then I can get it from DD with free shipping.

However the only complaint I have is that, about 25% of the books I've wanted to buy are not in stock. Hopefully as time goes on they will have more in stock.

bread's done
Back