DeepDiscount.com Question

renwuying

CAGiversary!
I'm not really sure where to post this but I was wondering if anyone here knows if there's a way to be able to tell if a game is in stock at DeepDiscount.com. They have free shipping on all games but what's the use if the game's not even in stock? I tried emailing them but it seems that they won't answer, at least not yet.

dont listen to silverslug, many CAGs use DDD all the time and never have problems. They have an 800 number, try calling monday if you want.

They do ship slow sometimes, unless you'd like to pay extra for expedited shipping.

Almost every time, I can place online orders from DD, Buy.com, FYE.com, half.com and Amazon.com around the same time and the DD order will always be the last one to arrive.

On a better note, as for stock issues: put it in your cart and almost finalize the order. At some point it will either say "in stock, ships immediately", or "will ship in xx days/weeks", or "currently on backorder". If it's in the final pages of your order, those have always been very accurate for me in the past with them.

Overall, DD is an excellent website for customer service, price, and stock. Most CAGs place large DVD orders from them twice a year when they have their 20% off all DVDs sale, and there have never been any major complaints other than the occasional "why hasn't my order arrived yet, it's been almost 3 weeks!".

I might be lucky cause i live right next to them (state wise) but it takes me at least less then 3 - 5 days to get my product. I been shopping with them since 2003, besides two defective dvds (one being my last order), i never had a problem with them.

bread's done
Back