DeepDiscount.com?

DrazenX

CAGiversary!
I want to buy the Rock Band Bundle for the Xbox 360.. but it's kinda sold out at amazon.. i dont know when it'll restock..

i also noticed that deepdiscount.com has it available for the same price. is this place trustworthy? and is its free shipping faster or slower than amazon's?

also any coupons?

Deepdiscount is definitely trustworthy. Many, many CAGs wait until they have their yearly sale to buy DVDs. As for shipping, I don't buy often enough to be able to compare Deepdiscount's shipping and Amazon's.

The shipping is never consistent. I've had orders arrive in as little as 1 week and as long as almost 3 weeks. I think their stuff ships from Illinois, so the closer you are, the faster it should arrive.

I've always had shipments arrive in about a week from them. Also yes DD is VERY trustworthy. Like its been mentioned they hold a bi-annual sale where many CAG's get a LARGE amount of dvds. I always spend a few hundred during their sales.

I love DeepDiscount. They sent me my Star Wars Trilogy a week before it was released. They have me for life!

Thier Free Shipping does days a while, as it is sent Media Mail. But it always comes in a box.

Yeah, I've bought loads of movie merchadises off them.

I live in the Bay Area (California) and it generally takes about a week or so after they ship (which usually takes a day or two at most).

The bundle might take a bit longer to deliver though since the damn thing MUST be friggen huge. So maybe keep that in mind.

bread's done
Back