DeepDiscountDVD. Rate it.

Nephets

CAGiversary!
How would you rate the shop? I want your opinions on the shop, their reliablity, because soon I plan to order some things from them, the prices are very good.

Seems too good to be true for me, I had a bad experience with a discount DVD shop and recieved 100 dollars worth of bootlegs. :cry: :x

the best. im about to try out their return/credit policy though because i received a dvd that was defected. its not their fault though as wwe released it bugged out.

So, they don't send bootlegs do they? Sorry if I sound paranoid, but the only DVD's I ordered online have come from Amazon. Decent prices, but DDD.com's prices totally own them.

Twin Peaks season 1 for 21 dollars? That's amazing.

There has been a long thread about Deepdiscount a few weeks ago. It was in the Lifestyle forum.

I'm sorry, I just thought I'd get some help about the shop here because I didn't want to order from a shop that could possibly send me bootlegs again, because the website name seems sort of, well, I don't know, just sort of like those bootleg DVD sites, but, I wasn't sure so I thought I could get some posts about it here.

I ordered thru them a couple times and was happy with the service. They are totally legit and you don't have to worry about getting bootlegs or crap dvd's from them. My only complaint was that you couldn't tell if a DVD was in stock or not until after you placed your order. And if one of the titles you ordered isn't in stock and you are paying extra for faster shipping, your order gets broken up into two shipments so you'll have to pay more than you would if they were shipped together.

I usually go to dvdempire.com or dvdplanet.com instead because they always list which titles are in stock so you don't have to worry about your order being broken up. Their prices are about the same as Deep Discount too.

i said this in the other thread about deepdiscountdvd, but they are a good site. the only problem i ever had was during their past 20% sale, where, among many other things items, i ordered "kids in the hall:brain candy". when my shipment came, everything was fine except for the fact that they sent me the film "kids" by mistake. it wasn't that big of a deal to me, and i still consider them a great site. i just ordered dogville from them and got it with no problems, just be prepared to wait a week or so for the delivery if you use their free shipping. still, unless it's something you need urgently (like a gift) they are the best site around.

Hi,

I havn't had a problem with DeepDiscountDVD in over 8 orders from them. Everything is legit and in normal factory sealed condition. I also have had nothing but good experiences with DVDempire.

As everyone else has already stated Deep Discount is completely legit and their deals are great, but you might want to be careful with the shipping. I don't know if it's still how it used to be, but free shipping at Deep Discount used to take anywhere between 2-3 weeks to receive your DVD. I personally just pay for upgraded shipping so I get it within a reasonable ammount of time, but I can't confirm if the delays are as bad as they used to be either. Just something to consider when you order.

I've ordered from the many, many times. They are legit. Fantastic prices and fast shipping. Best place on Earth to buy anime, period.

I highly recommend them. I've placed a couple of orders with them in the past and never had any problems. Plus free shipping is really cool.

They are GREAT to deal with. I just ordered from them last week, in fact - quick shipment, low prices. What more could you want?

RD

[quote name='Nephets']How would you rate the shop? I want your opinions on the shop, their reliablity, because soon I plan to order some things from them, the prices are very good.

Seems too good to be true for me, I had a bad experience with a discount DVD shop and recieved 100 dollars worth of bootlegs. :cry: :x[/quote]

Yes, they are VERY legit. Not sure about the FAST shipping though, I guess it depends how far you are from the distribution center. Although, it is FREE shipping, so it can take up to a week or more, so they say.

Great site....ordered lots of DVD's from there.

8/10 Great Prices but it takes up to weeks for anything to get to you. Plus they charge you before they ship anything out, even though they say otherwise (though when I pointed this out, suddenlly the charge was dropped, hmm...)

Regardless of their shipping woes, they do have the best prices, especially on WWE DVDs.

Thanks for the comments, guys!

I also told a friend about this and he got 3 DVD's he wanted, got em for 35 bucks.

I'll be placing my orders soon, I might wait for the discount code to come out though... people say it'll be around in November...

I highly recommend DDD. Especially if your in no hurry for your dvd's :D

This shipping (if you use the free shipping) takes a VERY long time (about 2 weeks from the time its shipped) but thats just me, I live in Western NY (very close to the location under Never4Ever's name :D )
I have used them many times, and they have a great customer service, and are totally legit.

Can your order wait by any chance? I say that because last year around November I believe they had a massive 20% off sale, and had another one in the beginning of this year. (each time I spent WAY WAY too much money, around 800.00 each sale....OUCH! :shock: ) I am HOPING and PRAYING that they do their sale again in another month or so, I have been stock piling DVD's in my DDD wishlist just waiting for those coupons to start rolling out :lol:

The best prices and free shipping make it my favorite place to get DVDs from.

I have ordered over 70 DVDs from them and I never had a problem.

I've ordered thousands of dollars' worth of DVDs from DDD over the past several years, and am completely satisfied with their service.

Only twice in the past have I received incorrect/damaged items and both were promptly replaced at no charge. They even told me to just keep the incorrect items!

You may find that some problems arise in promptness of service and delivery if you order during their famous 20% off sales, but I easily forgive that because I understand that there's an extraordinary amount of orders that burst through during those weeks.

I've only made three orders with them and they have been good except for a few things. I ordered the Resident Evil DE from them thinking it was a 2 disc set with a free movie ticket for the new RE movie but when it arrived it was only one disc and had no ticket and they had changed the description of the movie on their website. Now i think they are gonna exchange it or something. Also, in the same order one of the movies was loose in the container and got all scratched up and skipped in a few places but I think they are gonna let me exchange that one too, so overall, its a good site.

Yeah, they sent the wrong version of a movie for me once too.....they replaced it right away and sent a prepaid box/envelope to return the other one (I was not lucky to keep it like others)

They are a great site....a little slow at times, but great prices.

(Also, the DVD being loose in the case is usually the USPS fault....I got one like that from Amazon)

I've ordered from them at least half-a-dozen times and everything arrived just as expected.

And they even honored the 20% coupon glitch from a few months back, so I've got nothing but praise for DDD.

I ordered from them only a few times. Only one time that I ordered the X-men and X-2 pack that I got the fullscreen instead of the widescreen that I ordered. It took awhile for it to exchange it, but I finally got it with no problems at all.

I bought around 5-9 items from them in the past 2 years, and I only had a problem recently. I bought Creepshow 2 (awesome price by the way) and I wanted the 2 day shipping. I got an e-mail 3 days later saying they would ship it and it would take 2-5 days to arrive. So right now I'm pretty pissed off about that. Just don't use their expedited service and you are good.

DDD is about the best place online to get DVDs. I work at Wally World so I get most of my movies at work but every once in a while they will have a title that either we dont have or they'll have it cheaper than us.

bread's done
Back