Deeply Discounted Video Games @ Mountain View Movies

mvm

CAG Veteran
Hello All.

Mountain View Movies offers deeply discounted video games for most consoles.

We specialize in purchasing closeout media inventories across the USA and Canada. Our titles are limited, but our prices are extremely low.

All of our stock is new, sealed and official region 1.

Feel free to check out our titles and pricing at...
http://www.mountainviewmovies.com/games

Tiffany
Mountain View Movies

NOTE: This has been approved by CheapyD

[quote name='mvm']Hello All.

Mountain View Movies offers deeply discounted video games for most consoles.

We specialize in purchasing closeout media inventories across the USA and Canada. Our titles are limited, but our prices are extremely low.

All of our stock is new, sealed and official region 1.

Feel free to check out our titles and pricing at...
http://www.mountainviewmovies.com/games

Tiffany
Mountain View Movies

NOTE: This has been approved by CheapyD[/quote]
I'll believe it when Cheapy posts here. I've seen too many spammers on the boards to take this at face value. It's been reported.

Not spam guys.

They posted a similar thread much earlier in the day, and were asked to contact CheapyD in order to obtain his approval. They seem to be following protocol pretty good so far.

As always, use your own discretion.

Just took a look. No games I'm interested in, but it's nice to see someone have plenty of Armored Trooper Votoms DVDs, though. Sadly, you're out of the one or two DVDs I would need in order to contemplate buying a number of them, but good showing so far. It brought back old, wonderful memories of HitMeNow.com for a moment there. ;)

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']A Mountain View-named Store not in Mountain View, CA?

@_@[/quote]

We are located in the Catskill Mountains of NY State, hence the Mountain View. It does not reference the town :)

[quote name='evilmax17']Not spam guys.

They posted a similar thread much earlier in the day, and were asked to contact CheapyD in order to obtain his approval. They seem to be following protocol pretty good so far.

As always, use your own discretion.[/quote]what he said.

quick question about an item

25 Brand New Video Games for XBox, PS2, Game Boy, Game Cube +

25 Assorted Video Games - This lot will contain 25 assorted Video Games for all systems including XBox, PS2, Game Boy Advanced, Nintendo DS and Game Cube. There will be duplicate titles in this assortment. All Video Games are Brand New/Sealed with all official artwork and booklets. Video Games are Legal releases, not asian imports or copies.

Sample Title List of Video Games in Assorted Lots: Big Mutha Truckers (XBox), Zathura (XBox), Scooby Doo 2 (Game Boy), DaVinci Code (XBox), Sea World : Shamu's Deep Sea Adventure (Nintendo DS), Lord of the Rings : The Two Towers (XBox), NHL 2006 (XBox), True Crime NYC (XBox) and so many more fantastic titles in stock.

Our Assorted Lots are the BEST in the wholesale industry. No other wholesaler can match our AMAZING selection and high quality. Our prices are the LOWEST online. Note: Sample titles and pictures provide a sample of titles that may appear in your assortment. We have over 1,500 titles, and no title is guaranteed.

Only $7.99 Each, Retails $39.99-59.99 Each

ummm i dont ever remember recalling half of these games at 40 to 60 bucks.

shamu i dont even think went over 20?

so how can you be saying theses games cost 40 to 60

quick question about an item

25 Brand New Video Games for XBox, PS2, Game Boy, Game Cube +

25 Assorted Video Games - This lot will contain 25 assorted Video Games for all systems including XBox, PS2, Game Boy Advanced, Nintendo DS and Game Cube. There will be duplicate titles in this assortment. All Video Games are Brand New/Sealed with all official artwork and booklets. Video Games are Legal releases, not asian imports or copies.

Sample Title List of Video Games in Assorted Lots: Big Mutha Truckers (XBox), Zathura (XBox), Scooby Doo 2 (Game Boy), DaVinci Code (XBox), Sea World : Shamu's Deep Sea Adventure (Nintendo DS), Lord of the Rings : The Two Towers (XBox), NHL 2006 (XBox), True Crime NYC (XBox) and so many more fantastic titles in stock.

Our Assorted Lots are the BEST in the wholesale industry. No other wholesaler can match our AMAZING selection and high quality. Our prices are the LOWEST online. Note: Sample titles and pictures provide a sample of titles that may appear in your assortment. We have over 1,500 titles, and no title is guaranteed.

Only $7.99 Each, Retails $39.99-59.99 Each

ummm i dont ever remember recalling half of these games at 40 to 60 bucks.

shamu i dont even think went over 20?

so how can you be saying theses games cost 40 to 60

2 Comments:

FYI This site has a $50 minimum purchase. Free ship over $300

Prices look good on some of the dvd's until you check around. Many can be had for the same price on half.com and other sources so they are not really that good of deals if you intend to resell online (a flea market on the other hand....)

edit to add

Many of the DVD titles are A & E titles as well and were cheap when the webstore clearanced them out

2nd edit for 27 dvd's totaling $85 it would be $22 to ship UPS Ground

[quote name='Foo228']heh "game boy advanced"[/quote]
That was the first thing I noticed as well. :)

As for the games on the site - it seems like they just found a bunch of cheap, clearance titles at Best Buy, KMart and Target, marked them up a tad, and are trying to sell them.

Jeeze, who cares. If you don't like it, move on. It's BS like the reactions in this thread that gives CAG a rep for being extremely hostile.

[quote name='RawisJericho']Only one game for sale in the 360 section. When do you plan on adding more?[/quote]

^ The Iatola of Rock N Rolla !!!! and The King of The World !!!! ^

I just want to be on the record saying - GAH!

Also, I want my time back. Between the 50 minimum and the extremely.... bad selection of games, I say BAH to you. Now to find DVDs elsewhere...

How do you justify $8.55 shipping for one lousy video game? At least offer up a better shipping option when your customer only wants to purchase one game.

bread's done
Back