Del Taco Digital Summer Sweepstakes-Prizes:30 days of gamefly free, consoles, etc.

doraemonkerpal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
hey alls,

i just won a 30 day free for gamefly when i bought a meal at del taco. i'm assuming it's pretty easy to get b/c they're offering 2 million months of game rentals from gamefly :D you can also win game consoles, mp3 players, music downloads and food prizes. g'luck everybody!

EDIT: i just checked the game rules and it's only good for new customers (lame), but maybe you can call customer service to see if they can stack it with your current sub. :lol:

[quote name='dtcarson']I didn't even know Del Taco was still in business, I haven't seen one in over a decade.[/QUOTE]

Its mostly on the west coast. They must be doing pretty well cause they opened about 3 new ones in the last year where I live (southeast los angeles county).

Thanks for the info OP, I eat there all the time. They have pretty good fish tacos.

[quote name='ofacto']Its mostly on the west coast. They must be doing pretty well cause they opened about 3 new ones in the last year where I live (southeast los angeles county).

Thanks for the info OP, I eat there all the time. They have pretty good fish tacos.[/QUOTE]

mmmmmmm, i really like their veggie works burrito, breakfast burritos, chicken soft tacos and their french fries :)

Cool. "My" cup, the cup I drink water from at home all the time, is a 1-liter Del Taco Drink a Lotta mug from, 1988 I think. 35 cent refills or something. I wish we did have a Del Taco near us, I'd like to try to get my refill ;)
I remember the DT in my hometown had taco sauce dispensers, not just the little packets.

man Del Taco is some top tier fast food rite here.

99 cent for half pound cheese and bean burrito

chicken soft tacos.

mmm... Ima go there rite now!

My friends who ate there got food poisoning. So I have yet to eat there even though it's quite close to where I live in college.

Maybe this will give me more incentive to go...

All I won was a free taco, which kinda of sucks cause tacos are 3 for 99 cents there on Tuesday nights, so the value of my prize was 33 cents.

Del Taco...ah yeah. I love their food, and I'm helplessly addicted to the place. I eat there a couple times each week. I need help.

I also won the 30 day free trail thing. I guess I could make a new account there or something. I also won free fries and chicken soft taco. Good stuff.

P.S. Del Taco > Taco Bell

Yep, Del Taco > Taco Bell. Del Taco's strawberry shakes are SO GOOD!

Overall they're both the most ghetto fast-food places on Earth. I hate fucking hate fast-food, it's always hit or miss. Mostly miss.

Del Taco is weird. It has the typical mexican fast food and burgers as well. They have like a macho burrito & fries combo??? It's decent food though. Really cheap but it's basically the junkiest of the junkiest food around. Taco Bell totally kicks Del tacos ass though. THat new Cruncher thing, that's basically a mexican pizza wrapped in a bean burrito or whatever thingie Taco Bell has rules all. All bitches.

I'll have the code. I don't even know what Del Taco is. All we have in the Boston area is Taco Bell. They're not that bad, but I don't eat there often so I really don't know.

bread's done
Back