Delete. Captmurphy started a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='rjpadin']I'll do King Kong for this if you are interested.[/QUOTE]

I'm really not terribly interested in KK. Most other games id consider. :/

Ok... take me off of the COD2 available... I traded it for Table Tennis (so I should come off that list as well).

You can add Amped 3 to the "have list" for me. Also, add MotoGP to my want list.

THANKS A TON!!!!

[quote name='sonicfreak5']i have PD (sealed) Z im looking for anything u have to offer really[/QUOTE]

Full Auto!

Anyone want Perfect Dark Zero for 28 dollars shipped? It's in great condition and includes everything. PM me or AIM me (TinyOrphanJesus)

I have Full Auto and Far Cry Instincts. I also have an extra memory card, by the way.

Looking for: something other than this gaudy normal faceplace, The Outfit. Maybe a wireless adapter... Trades or whatever.

Make offer if you just want to purchase. PayPal only.

--- Games I already have ---
PG3
Elder Scrolls Oblivion
Call of Duty 2
GRAW

You can take this off of my want list:

Gun (got a deal pending on it)

You can add this to the trade/sale list:

Perfect Dark Zero: CE

[quote name='Infy']I have Full Auto and Far Cry Instincts. I also have an extra memory card, by the way.

Looking for: something other than this gaudy normal faceplace, The Outfit. Maybe a wireless adapter... Trades or whatever.

Make offer if you just want to purchase. PayPal only.

--- Games I already have ---
PG3
Elder Scrolls Oblivion
Call of Duty 2
GRAW[/QUOTE]
pm sent

I know this is a lot of extra work, but if you have the time it'd be really nice to have the have/want lists alphabetized. When looking for a specific game it makes things MUCH easier.

Currently I just use ctrl+f to search for it, but sometimes I don't know what it would be listed as (for example, I didn't know if I should search "Dead or Alive" or "DoA")

Have
PGR 3
Amped 3
Kameo
King Kong
Far Cry
Billiards Arcade game
T Raider faceplate sticker

Wants (in order of preference)
Quake 4
Outfit
Full Auto
Battlefield 2
T Woods 06
T Spin

[quote name='zman73']Have
PGR 3
Amped 3
Kameo
King Kong
Far Cry
Billiards Arcade game
T Raider faceplate sticker

Wants (in order of preference)
Quake 4
Outfit
Full Auto
Battlefield 2
T Woods 06
T Spin[/QUOTE]
pm sent i have full auto

Updated OP, I don't have any more games for trade, but my want list still has 3 I'd like to buy. I no longer have:

PD0:CE
NFS:MW
Madden '06
CoD 2

and no longer want:

PGR3

Thanks to everyone who's worked with me!

Hey you can take the rechargeable battery off of my want list, I got one. Which means you can take one of those packs off of Walt Jay's list, so as to save him the trouble of posting...*shrugs*

the other thing is on his/her profile, it says 25 or 26 posts...you click to look at there posts, and only 1 comes up.

Have:

X-men (SEALED)
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
Kameo (SEALED)
NBA Live 2006
College Hoops 2K6

Microsoft brand HD Component cable kit (SEALED)

Want:

Dynasty Warriors
FIFA World Cup Germany
Hitman - Blood Money
MLB 2006
Rumble Roses
Table Tennis
Tomb Raider

Thanks....

I have Perfect Dark Zero, I am looking for Kameo, and Quake 4 the most. I would accept any game I dont already have or have had. I could also put $$$ in for higher priced games.

You can add these to my wants:

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
Call of Duty 2 or GOTY Edition
Dead or Alive 4
Far Cry Instincts: Predator
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Hitman: Blood Money
Project Gotham Racing 3
Quake 4
Tomb Raider: Legend

I'm looking to trade Burnout Revenge (Great condition, like new) for a copy of Rumble Roses XX or Oblivion. I got the demo last night for RRXX, and I think its great, and I can't stand the typical wrestling game. Plus, I'm sure it would get tons more playtime than Burnout.

If I get a PM tonight, I can priority mail mine tomorrow, but I'm going away on vacation, so I can settle with first-class mail for whoever wants to trade with me. Willing to add a cheaper PS2 or XBox game from my tradelist to seal a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back