Not open for further replies.
i have :

xbox 360 silver faceplate
perfect dark zero le dvd disc only

i want :

perfect dark zero
battlefield 2
rockstar table tennis

i kknow im new here, but we all have to start somwhere, im willing to give anyone all my info (email, gamertag, phone number if needed) before a trade so you can talk to me before the trade.

have to trade: Amped
Condemned
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
PGR3

Wants: The Outfit
Quake 4
Farcry
fight night R3

All game referred to her are XBOX 360 Games only

if interest PM me or email me at [email protected]

can you please remove fight night round 3 off my have list..a couple of my friends got it, so the live play is extending its use for me

turok4n64 appears to have been banned. so i guess his items are no longer availible. damn.

any one else have a gears of war faceplate?

I have a few 360 accessories to trade:
- XBOX 360 LIVE KIT (Gold...MSRP $69.99) - SEALED
- XBOX 360 Headset
- XBOX 360 Bonus Remote (came with 1st run of 360's)

I no longer have The Outfit available.

Looking for Blazing Angels.

Thanks!

A few corrections:

Please remove my name from these titles under the HAVE list:

Kameo
Tomb Raider

Please remove my name from these titles under the WANT list:

Dynasty Warriors
Table Tennis
Tomb Raider

Also, you have Gears of War Faceplates and HD-AV Cables printed on the same line under accessories. I have the cables as available but am being contacted about the faceplate. Pls split them up.

Thanks!

Is there ANYONE out there who wants to trade for Moto GP 06? I really want that game to tide me over before Chromehounds comes out.

If you could take Condemned off of my "haves" it would be splendid... I put it in the other day and remembered how much fun it is. Also, user "Smartdye" has Kameo... so you could probably take that off of his "wants" list.

Thanks again!

Well our first copy of Blazing Angels is available and pimpinc333 has shunned the 360 world for now, but I'm sure he'll be back.
and thanks captmurphy for letting me know about smartdye.

P.S. updated.

i just got the outfit so that comes off my list, i cant make my trade thread yet sorry guys but ill recap here

i have for trade

:360: Progect Gotham Racing 3
:360: Condemned
:360: Amped 3
:360: Need For Speed: Most Wanted

and i want:

:360: farcry
:360: Quake 4
:360: Oblivion
:360: Tony Hawks American Wasteland
:360: a few other games so just ask

i'll keep this list to 360 stuff only, until i can get myown trade thread bu i also have Snes stuff some cds and a few othe Misc. thanks for reading

PM or email me [email protected]

I contacted darkfalzsux for BF2:MC and he said he didn't have any more
also the ricky person was contacted for hitman and he said somebody already had dibs.

Thought I'd let you know

P.S. This is already on my list of haves but

if anybody wants PD0 make an offer please. I will consider everything however I will be gone for next few days so I won't reply til sun. or mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back