Delete...lock..get rid of..

Status
Not open for further replies.
might be interested in Ghost in Shell PS2 and Mario GC... What dvds are you looking for? I might have em

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']asaraa-right back at ya.[/QUOTE]

Didn't get your PM. did you send one? Obviously I meant Doom 3:CE (not RoE!). PM me again if interested. Thanks.

[quote name='asaraa']Didn't get your PM. did you send one? Obviously I meant Doom 3:CE (not RoE!). PM me again if interested. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Sent again.

[quote name='jimfoley16']Isn't it a little odd to not be looking at lists and not list any wants?

Just saying...[/QUOTE]

Wants are listed. Just nothing specific Im looking for. Im just sick and tired of people saying "Check my list" and when I pick something out thats extremely fair, I get "Meh, not interested". It just gets old having people not wanting to trade unless Im picking something like a old rental snes with no book and f'd up cart sticker etc etc.

hey, i want your Street Fighter Anniversary collection (xbox)...I would either pay $15 shipped for it or please check my list, i have DVDS (or games) that i would gladly trade for it:)

heres hoping its playable on the 360 with the next update;)

if you happen to see a bunch of items i am sure i could probably pick out another or a few more xbox games...let me know either way

Stop the press. Actually added a specific game want.
Xbox Slugest Loaded from the CC sale. Prefer it be fact sealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back