Delete me

[quote name='Unickuta']Holy shit, that coupon worked for me...I didn't know it was a fake.[/quote]

As far as I can tell, it worked ONCE at each store. By anyone. If anyone else has ever used it at your store, it's no good.

And as an employee of BBV, PLEASE stop sending these to your friends! I usually get at least a dozen of these in a 6-7 hour shift.

When I tried to use it a while ago, the manager immediately said he was calling the cops. Went completely flipshit. He wouldn't listen to the fact that I had no idea it was bogus. He acutally tried to get in my way when I went to leave and said I was going to be arrested for attempted shoplifting.

Same BBV one that local kids broke the sign for so it says "BLO US VIDEO".

[quote name='WeLoveDaisuke']When I tried to use it a while ago, the manager immediately said he was calling the cops. Went completely flipshit. He wouldn't listen to the fact that I had no idea it was bogus. He acutally tried to get in my way when I went to leave and said I was going to be arrested for attempted shoplifting.

Same BBV one that local kids broke the sign for so it says "BLO US VIDEO".[/quote]
Wow. What an asshole.

Just the other day, some lady came in and tried to use one. She had all of her stuff picked out, and when the cashier told her it was invalid (he explained it to her and was polite about it) she flipped out, threw the coupon at him and started yelling about "this is why I don't come here!" and stormed waddled out the door.

That happens just about everyday though. Good thing I'll be out of there soon! :D

bread's done
Back