DELETE, please: Starting Bid: Brand New Tactics Ogre GBA

It's suicide to start that Chaos Theory out at $49.99.. and wtf.. I don't remember my copy being sealed..? Are any of the collector's edition games sealed? Maybe I just have a bad memory.

[quote name='Scorch']It's suicide to start that Chaos Theory out at $49.99.. and wtf.. I don't remember my copy being sealed..? Are any of the collector's edition games sealed? Maybe I just have a bad memory.[/QUOTE]

As far as the price goes, maybe you're right, but keep in mind that the MSRP (which I paid) is $55, and a lot of people are having trouble finding this. I would be surprised if nobody is willing to pay at least the starting price on this (am I wrong?)

Oh, and it's as factory sealed as they come. No, you're right, it's not shrinkwrapped (none of them are), but it has the round sticker seals and, most importantly, the "Xbox" seal on the side with the barcode. If you don't think that's sufficient for "factory sealed" in the description, I'll revise it. Thanks for the early feedback.

You might have a hard time to get anyone to buy Tactics Ogre for that much right now. I had a hard time (had to relist) selling my sealed copy as well. It didn't sell until the end of the second auction and not until the last minute for $40.

[quote name='drsuper23']You might have a hard time to get anyone to buy Tactics Ogre for that much right now. I had a hard time (had to relist) selling my sealed copy as well. It didn't sell until the end of the second auction and not until the last minute for $40.[/QUOTE]

That's surprising to me. I did a completed item search, and the only sealed ones went for upwards of 60 bucks. How long ago was this?

EDIT: Links to the dead auctions:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8203414085&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8204395728&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I'll add that you should definitely sell these games for the price that you are seeing yourself part with. Most opinions on this board will caution to the side of cheapness. Ebay is a different monster all together. If someone is willing to pay that much for it then go for it. I would do the same.

[quote name='drsuper23']I'll add that you should definitely sell these games for the price that you are seeing yourself part with. Most opinions on this board will caution to the side of cheapness. Ebay is a different monster all together. If someone is willing to pay that much for it then go for it. I would do the same.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I bought these games at their MSRPs and kept them sealed in the hopes that they would be worth something (probably just what you did with your copy of Tactics).

To alongx:

3. Do not thread crap. If you don't have useful or helpful input then please do not bother to post. Posts like "your price sucks" isn't gonna help anyone.

No, these are not cheap-ass prices, but WTF do you expect on the game auctions forum? The point of an auction is that the person who is willing to pay the most gets it. Would it really make a difference if I started them at a buck and let people go up to 50?

This isn't the forum to look at for $9.99 clearances. I put this on the CAG forums because I wanted to offer you guys free shipping, and these are close to the cheapest ass prices you'll find on these games sealed, especially on eBay. If you don't want to bid or offer helpful advice, don't fucking post. I thought that such a longtime CAG would actually read and know the rules; I guess I was wrong.

Cheapest Ass-
Don't worry, alot of people are asses here. Cheap Asses that is. The people on Ebay will sort it out, and I bet they'll sell well. GL with the auction.

I might've put a bid in on the SC cause I got mine fucked up (thanks again dick, you know who you are), but that dent on the plastic cover and the starting bid scared me away.

[quote name='The VGM']I might've put a bid in on the SC cause I got mine fucked up (thanks again dick, you know who you are), but that dent on the plastic cover and the starting bid scared me away.[/QUOTE]

Okay, that's compelling enough. Prices are now reduced. Bid away.

And there is no dent. If you're seeing something in the upper-left corner, that's just a reflection from a light fixture. It's in perfect shape, I promise (the only thing is extremely light scratches on the plastic cover from shipping, which you'll probably find on all of them).

Don't forget that CAGs get free shipping. I just didn't want to start it low in case, for some reason, the bids never go up, but I guess you guys will take care of that. Thanks for bidding.

Not a bad starting bid, but Wal-Mart.com has SC:CT XBox LE in stock for $54.99.. well, whenever the site comes back up, anyways

bread's done
Back