delete please

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='JSweeney']To quote Nintendo:
"Quality over Quantity". :)[/quote]

Yeah, but then wouldn't you just keep dating a new version of the same girl over and over again. :twisted:[/quote]

Once you've had steak, you don't want to go back to hot dogs.[/quote]

You would get sick of streak and want a nice hot dog once in awhile though. :twisted:[/quote]

Do you mean something different by "hot dogs"? (most ppl compare steak to hamburger...)

[quote name='camoor'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='JSweeney']To quote Nintendo:

Yeah, but then wouldn't you just keep dating a new version of the same girl over and over again. :twisted:[/quote]

You would get sick of streak and want a nice hot dog once in awhile though. :twisted:[/quote]

Do you mean something different by "hot dogs"? (most ppl compare steak to hamburger...)[/quote]

I was just going with what Sweeney wrote. No connotations intended. Does sound pretty dirty though.

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='camoor'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='JSweeney']To quote Nintendo:

Do you mean something different by "hot dogs"? (most ppl compare steak to hamburger...)[/quote]

I was just going with what Sweeney wrote. No connotations intended. Does sound pretty dirty though.[/quote]

Haha. I mean me, I like some roast beef.

It's just that you sounded like the Almond Joy/Mounds commercial - "Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't..."

We've broken up so many times in the past, but this time I can tell its permanent. I feel so shitty right now. I know many of you guys talked to her a lot, but she's changed so much in the past few months. She's starting hanging out with the really popular girls in school, and they've been out partying so much, and she's pretty much forgotten about video games in general. The past few weeks, instead of spending time with me, she's been out at parties with her friends. ........ I'm so drunk right now, I probably posted this in the shaq-fuing deals forum or something, so apologies ahead of times. Thank god I dont own a gun. If I were religious, I'd be saying a prayer for myself.

Personally, I think you're a fucking nancy boy, and she's much better off playing the field than being tied to a self loathing, whiny bitch boy. Get off your candy ass and do something else besides feel sorry and sad for yourself. She's out looking for a real man now. Your pussywhipped, help-me attitude is not a good reflection on the male gender. Grow some fucking balls under that miserable excuse for a tube steak and get over it.

You suck and she found someone better in the sack. There, are you happy now? Now maybe you can get on with your life and forget about the fucking whore.

Jesus fucking crybabies.....

[quote name='bmulligan']
We've broken up so many times in the past, but this time I can tell its permanent. I feel so shitty right now. I know many of you guys talked to her a lot, but she's changed so much in the past few months. She's starting hanging out with the really popular girls in school, and they've been out partying so much, and she's pretty much forgotten about video games in general. The past few weeks, instead of spending time with me, she's been out at parties with her friends. ........ I'm so drunk right now, I probably posted this in the shaq-fuing deals forum or something, so apologies ahead of times. Thank god I dont own a gun. If I were religious, I'd be saying a prayer for myself.

Personally, I think you're a shaq-fuing nancy boy, and she's much better off playing the field than being tied to a self loathing, whiny bitch boy. Get off your candy ass and do something else besides feel sorry and sad for yourself. She's out looking for a real man now. Your pussywhipped, help-me attitude is not a good reflection on the male gender. Grow some shaq-fuing balls under that miserable excuse for a tube steak and get over it.

You suck and she found someone better in the sack. There, are you happy now? Now maybe you can get on with your life and forget about the shaq-fuing whore.

Jesus shaq-fuing crybabies.....[/quote]

While I don't exactly share the same harsh sentiment as bmulligan. He does make some good points. A woman never wants to take back a guy if she thinks he's sad and pathetic. If you really want to get her back, first off, don't let her see this thread, and secondly, act like you don't even want her. Maybe you could even pay someone to act like your girlfriend. Or wait, I think that was a movie.... hmm, oh well.

Harshly put, but he does make a point. Girls do not want to be with someone they would perceive as weak. Do not listen to advice given by female date doctors, as they encourage men to be "sensitive" and blab about everything. It is ok to talk to your girl, but save the deep stuff for your psychologist. The best way to handle a woman is to be firm but fair. Acting like one of them and giving them ammunition will get you nowhere.

As Stifler once said, "Jim you act like a floppy cock. You need to stand like a man."

[quote name='RedvsBlue']So what are you getting her for Valentine's tomorrow?[/quote]

If the answer is anything other than "nothing", he might as well be the third person in the past week to sever his nut sack and hand it over.

[quote name='cthcky33']i thinks its funny that this thread lives on even tho the OP hasnt said anything since the first post.[/quote]

Hopefully he didn't find that gun he was looking for...

[quote name='NegativeZero'][quote name='btw1217'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='tyecko']Are there any pics on CAG of 6669?[/quote]

:lol: I'm surprised it took this long for someone to ask.[/quote]

Well, is there? I'm dying to see the chick that has this guy all worked up.[/quote]

Come to think of it, so am I.

Who IS this mystery woman :?:[/quote]

4 replies to one question, will anyone ever answer[/quote]

She used to have the chick from Beyond Good & Evil as her avatar. IIRC, in one topic she said she looked an awful lot like that BG&E chick. So, I guess, either go play the game or picture that girl.

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='javeryh']Tough luck. It should happen to everyone at least once and it will only make you stronger. There's plenty of girls out there. I can't walk a block in NYC in the summertime without seeing someone I'd show it to....[/quote]

Well, that is New York City. I mean, the poor peons in Bumfuck, Arkansas probably don't have the same pool of talent to fish from.[/quote]

yeah, but there's always someone else out there. I've been there (4+ years and dumped) and it's not fun immediately afterward but it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I should really find out where she lives now and send her a thank you card or something. If she hadn't dumped me then I never would have known what a good relationship felt like. I never would have met my wife. My amazing daughter would have never been born. All the things in life that have value to me are a result of her dumping me. This is why I think everyone should go through it at least once - it's an eye-opening experience and the next person you go out with you will be a little more cautious and definitely know what you like and don't like about someone. It really is a valuable life lesson...

[quote name='cthcky33']i thinks its funny that this thread lives on even tho the OP hasnt said anything since the first post.[/quote]

yea ur right...uh oh, hopefully he didnt kill himself..or maybe he got back with her? or is trying 2 think of a way to get back with her??

NOO!! DON'T BE WEAK!! FIGHT!! :(

People break up all the time around Valentines, Christmas, birthdays etc just to avoid having to buy a present. That's CHEAPASS!

We'll see if they get back together after VD (take it as you will).

Heartbreak is a rite of passage. It was bound to happen sooner or later because most young people don't have the knowledge and experience to make a teen romance last a lifetime. Heck, why would you even want to limit your yourself by hooking up with someone forever at a tender young age? Most young people don't know what they want in a life partner at that age and still have a lot of growing up to do themselves.

[quote name='bradr']
We'll see if they get back together after VD (take it as you will).[/quote]

Ha ha that would be pretty damn funny if today wasn't Feb 14th.

Edit: that was my 1000th post. Wheee!

bread's done
Back