delete please

could I trade you a promo shirt of your choice I got from my job at a liquor store for wallscroll #14?

[quote name='Visc']could I trade you a promo shirt of your choice I got from my job at a liquor store for wallscroll #14?[/QUOTE]

sorry but i dont have ws #14 anymore

[quote name='Visc']what about #10, 18, or 19? Would you do the deal for one of those?[/QUOTE]

sorry but im just looking to sell

[quote name='nogard']Wow, buy 3 get 1 free? I will get wall scroll 10, 11, 12, and 19 then. $24 shipped?[/QUOTE]

yes sir..but i dont have 11 or 19 anymore

[quote name='Rhett']Is it possible to buy posters at simply a higher price instead of wall scroll too??[/QUOTE]

it is possible if u are willing to pay for shipping itself and its about $5 (plus the tube)...so if u were to buy just one or 2 poster i dont think its worth it...let me know if u are interested in it...thanks

[quote name='joevan07']what exactly is a wall scroll? :whistle2:s
(I'm seriously curious and interested in #4)[/QUOTE]

scroll number is pending right now the scroll is made of a cloth material and its bigger than a poster.

[quote name='PaP3rKuT']scroll number is pending right now the scroll is made of a cloth material and its bigger than a poster.[/QUOTE]

cool - LMK if it becomes available - I'd take it and poster 4 as well with immediate PayPal :D

[quote name='joevan07']cool - LMK if it becomes available - I'd take it and poster 4 as well with immediate PayPal :D[/QUOTE]

sorry all the bleach posters are gone expect for poster 1

bread's done
Back