Delete please.

I for one can't believe there isn't a line already for the used shirts, I mean come on that's a deal! Didn't see anything but free bump.

Prince of Persia The Official Trilogy Soundtrack
Mint in bag Katamari Damacy PSP case. Zippered vinyl case with The Prince's face. Hey, that rhymes!

How much for these two things (including shipping)?

Edit:
Oh and how much more if I also want the mint with tag Harvest Moon Magical Melody sheep?

CML for the Hello Kitty candy and the Katamari cell phone strap.

I also have some Kit Kats from Japan. I have a parfait flavor.

Riyonuk - PM sent!

r1s3n - Thanks for the bump!

GodOfTheMind1369 - Used to... got a better job op, so I don't need so many Ts anymore. :)

BigHow - PMed ya!

getmeoutofjoliet - PM sent!

fraggedbylaggers - At the moment, just looking for trades. Will definitely keep you in mind though if I decide to sell. :)

bill123 - PM sent!

orochi - PMed ya!

panda- PM sent!

[quote name='Riyonuk']Hmm, maybe you need a website Halo Noir? Man I wish I owned KH: CoM[/quote]

Hehe, I already have about 5... but what's one more eh? ;) But you're right... might end up having to set one up for gaming stuff!

[quote name='Riyonuk']PM'd again, this stuff is all mine, mwhahaha sorry.[/quote]

LOL :) PM answered.

Also...

*BUMP* for items 96 & 97 added. Will post pics after dinner!

Thanks, its a nice of you to offer, but I'm looking for trades only right now. If that changes, I'll let you know though. :)

[quote name='Bazz']I'll buy everyone of those shirts from you if you give me a good price.[/quote]

*BUMP* for Items 98-103 just added! Cleaning out the apartment since one of the roomies has his stuff arriving soon and we need space!

Bumpity bump bump! Next shipping day is Friday! I love looking at people's lists so even if you don't have one of my wants, please PM me anyway. :)

[quote name='Halo Noir']Bumpity bump bump! Next shipping day is Friday! I love looking at people's lists so even if you don't have one of my wants, please PM me anyway. :)[/QUOTE]

did so

i don't think i have any of your wants (well, maybe a few of your NES manual wants, though i don't know how much value you put on those), but please CML for the following:

56. Super Mario Sunshine strategy guide with postcards still intact.​
58. Baten Kaitos strategy guide.​
67. Geist strategy guide.​
69. Metroid Prime Echos strategy guide.
73. Sigma Star Saga/Rebel Star Tactical Command strategy guide.

thanks very much!

CML or give a price for:

53. Sealed Matted Resident Evil 4 Laser Cel of Leon and psycho bag-headed chainsaw guy. Matte has silver embossed Resident Evil 4 logo on it. Sadly, there is a bit of a crease on the matte. Becomes less visible when flattened though, and probably unnoticeable if you frame it with glass. Comes with CoA numbered 1809 of 18850.

56. Super Mario Sunshine strategy guide with postcards still intact.

83. "Who are you?" Nintendo shirt. "Who are you?" on front, nothing on back. Light blue, size L.

100. DS keychain. Unused heavy metal keychain. The center square spins and has a shiny embossed DS pic on one side and DS logo on the other. If I didn't already have so much junk on my keys, I'd probably keep this.

Night bump! If you see anything you're interested in trading for, PM me and maybe we can get it worked out in time for shipping tommorrow!

*bump* for having to take my chinchilla in to the vet around midnight and having a $400 bill. Unfortunately, he didn't make it and died at about 1pm today. All PayPal offers considered since I want to kill this bill asap. :(

I'm interested in the following...

30. Pair of mint in bag Mario Tennis wrist sweat bands. White with black embroidered Mario on one side and Nintendo logo on other. Given out directly by Nintendo reps.

43. Sealed Ape Escape Academy PSP demo.

44. Sealed Daxter PSP demo.

45. Sealed Lemmings PSP demo.

46. Sealed Syphon Filter the Dark Mirror PSP demo.

I might be interested in this

34. Mint sealed Katamari Damacy Prince cell phone charm. Plastic prince's red ball lights up when recieving an incoming call... or maybe it was when sending an outgoing call... can't check because its all written in Japanese and I don't have a cell! Asking $20 OBO.

Check my list or give me a price.

So far after PayPal fees, I have $101.35 to put toward Pikachin's vet bill. That means I'm about 1/4th of the way there. Thank you to everyone who has bought stuff off my list so far!

pikachin2.jpg

Rest in Peace, Pika​

I'm so sorry about your pet :(
good luck getting as much money as possible

(PS: I'm glad I didn't try to lowball you, I didn't know about the pet, I would have felt terrible)

mgriff- PMed you

xmrblondex- Thanks for the condolences. Don't feel bad though! Trying to lowball would've been fair game... after all, I am posting on a place called cheap ass gamer so I know what to expect!

bread's done
Back