Delete This Thread

Juelz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Hello im selling psp that In good conditon, It has PSP LCD Invisible Screen Protector on it.

The screen has no scraches or anything else its clear and beautiful lol .. I really never used that psp and I need cash for my new sidekick 3 so im selling that baby.

I will sell it for 160 shipped. Pluse ill include all the hookups and 32 mb memory card.
I Accept paypale only. If u want more pics Just ask me. Thanks

Here is pic . Enjoy

Are there any dead pixels on the screen? If so, how many and where are they located?
Also, two other things. Does this include the case that the PSP comes with in the Value Pack? And is there any dust under the screen?
Thanks.

No it has no dust and no dead pixels. It has new invisible screen protector from the start when i bought the psp and it includes everything u see on that pic. in first post.

Thanks

~Juelz~

I dono how about u? this psp dont have ANY dead pixels. I already said it many times and pls stop Craping in my post u dont sell that item so u dont know anything about that psp.

I repeat This PSP HAS NO DEAD PIXEL.

Neither does mine it has NO DEAD PIXELS stop crapping juelz thread, oh and btw u can only have 1 thread open Juelz or one of these are gonna get locked.

bread's done
Back