Delete this

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was thinking too, but in all honesty if he really did want to buy it I actually wouldn't mind sending first as long as he has as good of feedback as he does. Or either I would want to work something out where he were to paypal or something a little in advance and then I would send out.

I understan that alot of people looked to make a quick buck, but I thought there was not many released in the US. Isn't there some gamers who actually want it?

[quote name='dsullo']I understan that alot of people looked to make a quick buck, but I thought there was not many released in the US. Isn't there some gamers who actually want it?[/QUOTE]

To play what? Almost everything on PS3 can be had for cheaper and with better graphics on 360.

[quote name='dsullo']I understan that alot of people looked to make a quick buck, but I thought there was not many released in the US. Isn't there some gamers who actually want it?[/quote]no, the folks that had to have it spent their money on ebay presells. the rest of us know there are no games for it right now so theres no need to drop a cool grand on a system. im not buying a ps3 for a laggy port of madden.

Anyone who has a tiny brain can goto CL and get a 60 gig for $700-750 right now, within the next few hours without sending this money over the internet who just joined a month ago with 0 feedback. Stores are getting daily shipments, and Sony promised an additional 600,000+ by the end of the year. Why pay YOU a $200 premium when it can be had anywhere else? Should have sold in the first 3 days.

If you have a reciept take it back. Nobody is going to want to buy it. Like it was said earlier, the people who REALLY wanted a PS3 already have one. The real gamers know there's no games worth dropping that much money on at the moment.

Please note the OP's 0 CTR, and that any CAG dealing with them should keep this in mind when working out who sends/pays first.

To the OP, most CAGs will only rely on CTR to work out who sends/pays first, though feedback links to other sites may be helpful.

Yes I am aware of this and have no problem sending first as long as the buyer has good feedback. I am actually new to buying/selling on the internet as I have just recently got my debit card seeing as I would buy everything in-store with cash before now. As for other feedback, I only have bought one thing on ebay so this really isn't going to make a difference. However if you would still like to see it, just PM me or post. I also could post pictures of the PS3 and/or receipt if anyone wants to see them.

[quote name='thefunmachine']There is a shop in my local mall that has a stockpile of PS3 60GB versions for $800 each, so this is no deal.[/quote]

What store is selling them for $800. And sure, you can find them in some stores, but there are many places that still have shortages and very high demand.

Some no name store that sells collectable toys and will most likely be gone by early January at the latest. They had stacks of 60GB PS3s for $800 and a couple of Wii systems for $500.

no one is willing to pay a premium anymore or at least nearly all people who want or wanted a ps3. there was also this other guy willing to send his ps3 at cost; im not sure if he did or not, but u might as well try craigslist or return the ps3 because you missed out on the scalping window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back