delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

truewittness

CAGiversary!
Feedback
176 (100%)
all games are brand new and sealed and prices are marked and shipped at that price

for the 360
dynasty warriors gundam - $39
all pro football 2k8 - $32
dirt - $35
the darkness - $32

Last edited by a moderator:
With all these games that are showing up here in TL's at really cheap prices, it makes me wonder where they come from to be sold so cheapy, all new & sealed. I'd be a little curious where they come from before jumping up and handing over money, since CAG has had its share of "ZOMG! Killer deal!" situations before that didn't turn out well.

And no, this isn't a threadcrap, this is a curious question. OP, where do your games come from?

[quote name='shrike4242']With all these games that are showing up here in TL's at really cheap prices, it makes me wonder where they come from to be sold so cheapy, all new & sealed. I'd be a little curious where they come from before jumping up and handing over money, since CAG has had its share of "ZOMG! Killer deal!" situations before that didn't turn out well.

And no, this isn't a threadcrap, this is a curious question. OP, where do your games come from?[/quote]
I was wondering the exact same thing.

[quote name='shrike4242']With all these games that are showing up here in TL's at really cheap prices, it makes me wonder where they come from to be sold so cheapy, all new & sealed. I'd be a little curious where they come from before jumping up and handing over money, since CAG has had its share of "ZOMG! Killer deal!" situations before that didn't turn out well.

And no, this isn't a threadcrap, this is a curious question. OP, where do your games come from?[/quote]

543kkjp.jpg

:)
It does look like OP has been doing this for a while on here and no problems yet.

I've bought a couple of games and have had no problems and actually recommend to do business with him. He's mentioned having a distributor and being a reseller several times in other threads.

i have also brought multiple games from him with no problems and fast shipping, the only thing i know for sure is that he must be a Baptist due to the phamplet(sp?) that came in each envelope;)

looks like a few people don't like good prices on video games. i get either the ones that want the games cheaper than my prices or they question where i get them...well, none for them i guess. there is probably some that do steal and sell, i don't steal. i have to buy these at wholesale. i try to help other gamers out because i'm a gamer, and i know the prices on video games aren't getting any better. i sell on ebay, but now i'm trying to get away from it because of the fees, thus selling them for a bit cheaper. i am a reseller, everything i do is legal. no worries.

i don't even know why i had to explain that. buy them or don't.

[quote name='truewittness']i will be getting some mario strikers probably this friday

foo228
which ones were you looking for[/quote]

brawl and galaxy lol (those are ways off though)

ill be getting strikers from a fellow cag soon

[quote name='truewittness']thanks guys. i appreciated. i really don't understand the others.

and i will be getting raw vs smackdown 08[/QUOTE]

Others are just curious. As am I. I work retail and they( The Store ) can't even buy them as cheap as you sell them for. We usually pay 51.xx for our 360 games from a wholesale distributor.

the darkness sound very good to me. Is it for the 360? What do you take paypal, or visa, or others? And I'm new to this, never did anything like this. Sorry.

i take paypal or money orders. i have only 2 left but sorry to say, they are both pending at the moment. if you want one, just pm me and i'll tell you the status later today.

[quote name='jman619']Yeah he is. I've bought a few game's off him already.[/QUOTE]

Me too. Bought 3 or so from him and no problems.

Hi, Im new here and just crossed you thread, If you get another copy of blue dragon in I will buy it off you, I got the money waiting, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back