delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

truewittness

CAGiversary!
Feedback
176 (100%)
everything is new and sealed and prices are to ship.

i have:

for the 360:
facebreakers $35
battlefield: bad company Gold Edition $45

Last edited by a moderator:
So the crimson ds is also new and sealed? Could you give me a deal on that and battlefield bad company shipped to 16801?

Thanks

not really looking for anything right now. i'm a reseller so i get everthing i really want. thanks though, i usually do have a want list but not this time.
thanks

I'm just curious and pardon me if this has been asked before, but why do you always have such a limited selection of PS3 games versus 360 games?

bookpile
uh, probably, but the crimson is pending. i'll let you know.

subzero
sorry sub

theonepig
i do order everything, it's just what my distributor friend can get me

I really doubt it true,but someday would you sale TNA Impact for 30-35 instead of 44? I only ask cause you are selling facebreaks for 35 which is a good deal. :D

[quote name='truewittness']sorry jman, tna retails $60 and facebreakers retails for $50, that's the reason they are prices that way.[/quote]

I see,but that bourne game retails at $60... I might get it anyway when you get it in. The game is average it isn't no wwe smackdown vs raw 2009 or gears.

spit
i will be getting gears 2 but it might be the friday after probably because it comes out on a friday.

jman
i know i'm selling bourne for $30, it depends on the propularity and how old it is, i had mgs4 for $37 about 2 weeks ago.

stewie
thanks, and i will probably be getting some rock band 2s, i order them

mrblin
i only have the gold edition, and i won't be ordering anymore bad company's, sorry.

[quote name='mrblinG22']hey im interested in battlefield. do you have the regular edition for cheaper by chance?[/quote]

You really can't beat $45 for BF. Plus its gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back