delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='neudog']CML for GT: Prologue if you decide to trade, thanks:)[/quote]

Sorry, I'm not currently trading. I'm in desperate need of condensing my game collection and saving some cash for a "new" used car. :lol:

Thanks anyways!

I have a opened Action Replay for the original X-Box with the docking station and 8MB Memory Card is that the one your looking for?

[quote name='ajh2298']I have a opened Action Replay for the original X-Box with the docking station and 8MB Memory Card is that the one your looking for?[/quote]

Yup, PM'd!

Action replay for the xbox eh? *cough we all know what its for, I just sold my other one about a week ago. Good luck finding one for $20, try shooting a pm to MillerTime2523 I know he was looking for one and he might have found it.

[quote name='kube00']Action replay for the xbox eh? *cough we all know what its for, I just sold my other one about a week ago. Good luck finding one for $20, try shooting a pm to MillerTime2523 I know he was looking for one and he might have found it.[/quote]

No idea what you're talking about ;), but I already found one.

Anyways... bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back