Delete

[quote name='Akkis99']good to see u on this site bira. Hollar[/quote]

been on this site for a long time bro , just never posted =P haha

[quote name='Birakon']DS bundle ofr sale only , willing to send first but only to people[/quote]

Too bad I'm not a person... ah well.

J/K, good deal, free bump

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']I am quite interested... PM sent

also, what site is TGN? sorry I'm not hip to the lingo, just better safe than sorry[/quote]

tradegamesnow, imagine a whole site like the trading forum but with a much better feedback system.

i said im taking offers , and this is a mint condition one with a game plus a case i think 150 including shipping and delivery confirmation is fair 0_o

[quote name='BasketCase1080']try lowering the price a bit.... i jus saw sum1 selling a sealed ds here for 135 shipped.[/quote]

WTF! who cares if he sold it for $135 shipped and $150 w/ 1 game is a hella good deal. I would of bought it from him if I hadn't bought a lappy.

Sorry, i forgot this game w/ a game.... doh. OP could you please look thru my list in sig to see if theres anything to cut down the cost a bit?

birakon what are they? that may have changed... also u postive nothin else on there interests you? If you found stuff to trade i may wanna buy than.

riddick (xbox )

starcraft 64

those are only two that interest me , but if you wanna buy pm me on here or aim me at birakon0

bread's done
Back