Status
Not open for further replies.
MechAssault - $12

Ninja Gaiden - $30

Otogi: Myth of Demons - $16

Panzer Dragoon Orta - $16

Dibs.

What condition are they in?

EDIT: Please answer my question in this thread. You can answer via email in addition to answering in this thread, but I would prefer questions on item condition to be a matter of public record.

sry, was out to the movies. For some reason, I'm not getting email notifications for this thread....

Ninja gaiden has a scratch on the front cover on the plastic. Other than that, great condition. You'll be hard to find even a scratch on the discs. Trust me, these don't look like cruddy rentals.

You'll be getting 15% off your 4 games. PM me if you want to close the deal

edit: Halo 2 doesn't come with a guide...that's the original Halo

[quote name='rogerdarabbit']sry, was out to the movies. For some reason, I'm not getting email notifications for this thread....

Ninja gaiden has a scratch on the front cover on the plastic. Other than that, great condition. You'll be hard to find even a scratch on the discs. Trust me, these don't look like cruddy rentals.

edit: Halo 2 doesn't come with a guide...that's the original Halo[/quote]

Oh, I guess my eyes are going a bit. :p

Nevermind then.

[quote name='rogerdarabbit']sry, was out to the movies. For some reason, I'm not getting email notifications for this thread....

[/quote]

So I'm guessing since you didn't mention the other three they are in pristine condition and NG has a scratch on the case plastic (on the insert too?) and maybe some barely perceptible scratches (that are hard to see) on the disc?

Sorry to be picky, but I was looking for something a little more in depth.

I just told you what you need to know. Ninja gaiden has a little scratch on the plastic. It looks like a slit, but is actually just a surface scratch and doesn't even go through the plastic. Measures about 2.5" and is pretty centered on the front towards the top a little. Mechassault, under intense heavy light has some very, very light scratches. The others, I am hard pressed to find anything. No game has ever given me a problem. Manuals look great too.

BTW, no more of this in my thread. It's unnecessary. I try hard to go through 30 games, list them and describe it well. What I just stated above is pretty much the same thing I said initially. If you see a big difference, then I advise you to buy the games new.

everyone, heatware is here

That is the most ridiculous, uncalled response to a simply stated question I have seen in quite some time. I will try to break up my response a bit so as to thoroughly address your overreaction to my question regarding the condition of your items.

[quote name='rogerdarabbit']I just told you what you need to know.[/quote]

Excuse me? Since when can you tell a potential buyer what they "need to know?"

[quote name='rogerdarabbit']BTW, no more of this in my thread.[/quote]

No more of what in your thread? Questions?

I'm sorry I didn't just buy things from you blindly. How about we just send you random sums of cash and you send us random games in the mail. Would that make you happy?

[quote name='rogerdarabbit']I try hard to go through 30 games, list them and describe it well. [/quote]

No, you really didn't. You gave some vague details. There was nothing wrong with vague details in the initial post, but don't get all offended when someone asks you to elaborate with further details concerning item condition.

I asked you about four games and you told me about the condition of one, leaving the condition of the other three to my imagination.

[quote name='rogerdarabbit']If you see a big difference, then I advise you to buy the games new.[/quote]

Dont worry I'm not buying a thing from you after that post.

I asked a perfectly valid question, stipulating that I would prefer my answer in a post for public record and you have taken offense and crapped in your own thread. You seem to be a generally unstable person and I wouldn't worry about further business in this thread, as you look the fool for your comments.

Sucks for you though. I had the $62.50 ready to go in my paypal. Good luck finding completely indiscriminate buyers who will blindly hand you cash after accepting whatever details you deem pertinent on the items that they are paying for.

You may not be a brick and mortar store, but if you want my money you had best try to emulate the better qualities of one or find someone else to buy your stuff - including fielding any and all questions from your potential buyers.

lol, I knew u would do that. You need to relax.

I told you the first time about the DISCS and boxes. I said the discs were practically scratch-free. I went into more detail about the same thing. Next I'll have to put a magnifying glass to the discs and check for nail indents on the outer box. These are used games and the plastic on the box is not as glossy as you get it out of the store. Somehow there are smudges on the plastic that covers the box that I can't help even though I keep my games in a rubbermaid plastic covered container. Sometimes the manual edges get a little wrinkled just from taking it out once or twice.

But looking at them a fourth time, the games look to me to be excellent condition. Great condition, excellent condition.....is excellent ok with very light surface scratches only visible under heavy light?....or is that just great?

The point is, I said the games look great and if you can't take my word for it, then you need to look elsewhere. I'm a little ticked because someone like you needs more than what I already said on "public record" and feels the need to crap on my thread because you're way too anal about buying used games. I mean come on...."pristine"....what am I supposed to say to someone who would ask me a question like that? I have to pick apart every inch of my game and ask myself whether the game is as great as I thought because someone is looking for "pristine" used games.

Sorry, but I little ticked with that first "pristine" statement. I thought it unnecessary just like your post above. And I knew before what I know now...I'm just wasting my time arguing with you about it.

He did have a point. You were being a little short with the people you are hoping to court as buyers. And just as a fyi, not a thread crap. You may want to be a little more lienent with people making offers. I quickly glanced through and saw at least 4 things you can get cheaper or at the same price new fairly easily. Hope that info helps. Good luck. :)

[quote name='rogerdarabbit']

The point is, I said the games look great and if you can't take my word for it, then you need to look elsewhere. I'm a little ticked because someone like you needs more than what I already said on "public record" and feels the need to crap on my thread because you're way too anal about buying used games. I mean come on...."pristine"....what am I supposed to say to someone who would ask me a question like that? I have to pick apart every inch of my game and ask myself whether the game is as great as I thought because someone is looking for "pristine" used games. [/quote]

You said that they "dont look like cruddy rentals." Considering that rental condition usually means that the game is covered in scratches, scuffs and stickers there are just too many degrees of condition above and beyond that description for me not to ask for something more specific. And the reason I wanted these details disclosed in a public manner was for my own protection.

Aside from that, you construed my use of the word pristine as insulting, which is still causing me great confusion. There was no sarcasm in that post you overreacted too. I am a professional writer, so I tend to use flashy words and complex sentences to get my points across. It's how I make my living.

Also, I don't take spending $62.50 lightly. Call me cheap, demanding, miserly or anything in between, but when I'm spending over half a bill, I want piece of mind with my product - whether it's a new automobile or some used games off a trading forum.

[quote name='rogerdarabbit']

Sorry, but I little ticked with that first "pristine" statement. I thought it unnecessary just like your post above. And I knew before what I know now...I'm just wasting my time arguing with you about it.[/quote]

See what I wrote above. Your feelings of insultation by my use of the word pristine are utterly bewildering and I am still in a daze over why this thread has gone in this completely unnecessary direction.

This should have been simple. I wanted to give you US currency for four video games. Before doing so, I wanted to make 110% sure that every detail was clear to me. I would expect nothing less of you when dealing with me. Have a question? Please save us both some headache down the road and ask it now. Better late than never. Better safe than sorry.

I'll close by saying that I'm very dissapointed that things have gone this way, as I really wanted to buy your games. This strange aversion to working with your buyers has made this transaction simply impossible to complete though, I'm sorry to say.

When someones says great/excellent condition and hard-pressed to finds scratches on discs (which is plural for a disc), that is SUFFICIENT. If it's not for you...I said MOVE ON. I said no more because it's unnecessary because there's nothing more to say. I maybe described my games 99%. I leave out a little wrinkle on the corner of a manual or two because it's UNNECESSARY. I'm not selling new games. These are great/excellent condition games you are buying. You would be happy buying from me because I ship fast, send DC# immediately, pack well and will accomodate all complaints within reason.

You offended me with your prissiness displayed in my thread. I'm extremely annoyed that someone wants me to repeat things publicly and then trys to pick apart my statements. And I offended you by being slightly annoyed about repeating myself. Case closed, move on, move on, MOVE ON. Stop being a jerk over nothing. Go call some customer service and cry to them about bad service or something.

Dude. You ruined this thread yourself. Don't blame me.

This whole situation we find ourselves in is due to two things:

1) You have a reading comprehension problem.
2) You seem to think that discussing item condition openly hurts your chances of selling your items (as expressed to me in your PM).

As far as a truce goes, I've got nothing more to say to you aside from this. If you want to close this thread then do so, but don't point the finger at me. You respond to my questions in such an assholish manner and then accuse me of dealing with you in a "prissy manner" when I call you on your bad?

Heh. You're a real piece of work...

[quote name='supadupacheap']He did have a point. You were being a little short with the people you are hoping to court as buyers. And just as a fyi, not a thread crap. You may want to be a little more lienent with people making offers. I quickly glanced through and saw at least 4 things you can get cheaper or at the same price new fairly easily. Hope that info helps. Good luck. :)[/quote]

Siding with the thread crapper today? Really I'm must less specific on the exact details of my games, I think someone is being over anal.

And OP you can PM a mod and they can delete all this crap instead of having this trade thread locked. Most people on this site aren't as big dicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back