delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
These deals are never available for existing members, unfortunately. As far as they are concerned, they already got you. The best "deal" for existing members is to buy yourself a gift certificate. If you're willing to pay for the year, you save 20%.

Eh, oh well then. I already get 10% off any game and $5 off coupon ever three months so I guess it kinda evens out in the end.

Thanks anyway op.

[quote name='nnthomas']Referall Central ->[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Trying to camouflage a referral as a deal. Shame Shame.

is that not allowed? i'm sorry if i broke any rules. i wasnt aware. I'm still learning at some things.

I just figured it was a deal since you do pay a cheaper price by going through there so i figured it was a deal to some.

[quote name='imjpwutup']is that not allowed? [/QUOTE]
You have to ask?

You've been a registered member for a year.

[quote name='BaratoGamer']Link without referral should work:
https://www.gamefly.com/regoffer/start/[/QUOTE]

Thats kind of mean isn't it? Plus the referral link is a better deal. With the referral you get two months for $23, while without the referral its two months for $33. So if you want gamefly why not use the referral get a better deal and help out a fellow CAG memeber.

Although I do think people who throw this in the deals forums are simply trying to stick in the place with the most traffic. So if this is what you did... well you are a douche. :)

[quote name='Wickedsoul']Thats kind of mean isn't it? Plus the referral link is a better deal. With the referral you get two months for $23, while without the referral its two months for $33. So if you want gamefly why not use the referral get a better deal and help out a fellow CAG memeber.[/QUOTE]

exactly. it maybe a ref link but least it allows you to get a better deal then a 10 day trial.

plus that link seems to be the same as http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/gVL0P

Yeah, this is just a referral and I've been including mine in my sig for a while. The deal itself has been going on for several months. Thanks to some fellow CAGs, tell-a-pal has given me $20 per referral, which is the same as this poster is going for.

I did the whole sign up for an account and then buy a one year gift certificate for twenty percent off routine and redeemed it for myself. Comes out to about 18 bucks a month for two games out.

Received my first pair of games in the mail two days after signing up.

[quote name='Donnums']Yeah, this is just a referral and I've been including mine in my sig for a while. The deal itself has been going on for several months. Thanks to some fellow CAGs, tell-a-pal has given me $20 per referral, which is the same as this poster is going for.[/QUOTE]

howed u put it like tht?

[quote name='Donnums']Yeah, this is just a referral and I've been including mine in my sig for a while. The deal itself has been going on for several months. Thanks to some fellow CAGs, tell-a-pal has given me $20 per referral, which is the same as this poster is going for.[/QUOTE]

howed u put it like tht?

Congratulations I wanted this deal and randomly decided to use the link in your sig to do it.

[quote name='killthemall4444']Congratulations I wanted this deal and randomly decided to use the link in your sig to do it.[/QUOTE]

i wish you would've used mine seeing as i how posted it D: darn

When exactly are you billed for this? As soon as you sign up? This is actually a pretty good deal for me to waste time until I eventually get NV and Brotherhood.

Why the fuck haven't the mods locked this up or moved it...

Do we need to report the thread or something?

It kind of muddies the deal water if we have to screen 'deals' for personal interest referrals.

The OP has made it clear in other threads their joy in preordering just to sell the items on eBay...their intention of this thread is not to pass along a deal, rather having members fund their GameFly membership.

[quote name='imjpwutup']i wish you would've used mine seeing as i how posted it D: darn[/QUOTE]
But then it wouldn't have been random!

Oh...sorry for bumping this thread...again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back