Delete

Hello, I have 7 Male and 10 Female codes available for the Xbox 360 Homefront Avatar Connor Suit. I am asking $2 for each male code and $1 for each female code.

I prefer Paypal but am willing to trade for Amazon gift cards or a decent amount of My Coke Reward points or Warner Brothers reward points.

If you have any questions or are interested in purchasing an item please feel free to post in this thread or Contact me via a PM. I have 100% feedback and am PayPal Verified.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I have an extra Psycho Pack for Brink on the Xbox 360. I am willing to sell it for $3 which is a very good deal. Also willing to trade My Coke Reward (MCR) points or Warner Brother movie points. I am Paypal verified and have 100% feedback on CAG.

PM if interested.

bump, everything still 50% off and the connor suits are $2 for male/$1 for female. I also have a 48 hour trial available for $75 cents

PM if interested.

For those curious:

thumblg.png

I was interested to see what it looked like; figure that I would not the only one.

bump, everything still 50% off and the connor suits are $2 for male/$1 for female. I also have a 48 hour trial available for $75 cents. I also have an extra Psycho Pack for Brink on the Xbox 360. I am willing to sell it for $3

PM if interested.

bread's done
Back