delete

[quote name='willynateDgreat']Dangit - all out. Someone PM me if you have an extra delete sitting around.[/QUOTE]

I have a few deletes sitting around from the last sale, though they were not packaged very well

[quote name='media_wonder']I have a few deletes sitting around from the last sale, though they were not packaged very well[/QUOTE]

A few? You've bought at least 50 you filthy hoarder.

[quote name='doodofdoods']A few? You've bought at least 50 you filthy hoarder.[/QUOTE]

You caught me, i am trying to corner the delete market

I appear to have a delete key here and I've pressed it multiple times but nothing is happening on this page.

Looks like I got one of the defective deletes. Does anyone know if the return policy is complicated for a delete? I used to have a few returns but it looks like they've all been phased out and all I have is "enter"s.

[quote name='WTPolaris']I appear to have a delete key here and I've pressed it multiple times but nothing is happening on this page.

Looks like I got one of the defective deletes. Does anyone know if the return policy is complicated for a delete? I used to have a few returns but it looks like they've all been phased out and all I have is "enter"s.[/QUOTE]

The store you bought it at will not allow returns/refunds for your delete, contact the manufacturer. The store will just try to make you upgrade to an enter, which are ok but the OS is buggy at this time, maybe a future patch...

bread's done
Back