Delete

[quote name='rjbooth']MSRP is a deal?[/QUOTE]

I had not seen it in stock. Lowest price from sellers was 131.

ROFL. Nothing involving overpriced CoD BS is a deal...and paying full MSRP for it certainly isnt.

Thanks for the heads up I guess, but there is no way in hell I would ever pay $100+ for MW3 + Elite membership (+ BS Founder status that does almost nothing). Elite membership is the worst money making gimmick I have seen...even worse then project ten dollar and online passes BS. Who would have thought people would be totally OK with having to pay $50/year for something they should have gotten for free as part of the game. To get the overpriced MW3 DLC a little earlier? Bah.

I am curious to know how many people will actually pay ~$50 to renew their Elite membership after the prepaid year they got from the Hardened edition runs out.

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']ROFL. Nothing involving overpriced CoD BS is a deal...and paying full MSRP for it certainly isnt.

Thanks for the heads up I guess, but there is no way in hell I would ever pay $100+ for MW3 + Elite membership (+ BS Founder status that does almost nothing). Elite membership is the worst money making gimmick I have seen...even worse then project ten dollar and online passes BS. Who would have thought people would be totally OK with having to pay $50/year for something they should have gotten for free as part of the game. To get the overpriced MW3 DLC a little earlier? Bah.

I am curious to know how many people will actually pay ~$50 to renew their Elite membership after the prepaid year they got from the Hardened edition runs out.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure they'll just push out another COD Hardened edition with Elite again

bread's done
Back