Delete

To my knowledge they are one in the same.
You may want to rename this, as the expansion pass (or DLC pass/season pass) is different than the content you have. It's for Blizzard Mountain and another unnamed DLC at a "discount" price. The content you have is the Ultimate Edition content (aside from main game), and is actually more expensive than the expansion pass (Car Pass alone is $30, I think). Game Devs/Pubs have to figure out better naming conventions for these things. I just think CAG's may pass over this listing if they think it's one or the other (like the first post here did).

No one that I knew expected expansions for FH3 so soon (and I am friends with Turn 10's Community Manager on X1, but he has to be tight lipped, I guess), especially since it was the biggest game & already had the new car content (as FM6 didn't have anything outside of the Car Pass type DLC until the expansions that each came with a single course). When people pay $100 for the best possible version, and then find out that there's new content coming out SOON that wasn't included, & wasn't an option to be included, they tend to get upset.

bread's done
Back