Deleting a game save on...

cronnos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
A game boy advance game, in particular Mario Party Advance... I know in some games you just have to press several buttons at once, but how about on this game? I rnted the game, and I want to strat from zero, any ideas?

Don't own the game, so I can't help ya on this one as much as I want to, but maybe try GameFAQs. It might say in one of the FAQs if there are any.

I have a question of my own that deals with this same thing, I recently bought Pokemon Pinball for GBC and it had a previous save on it. I've read that one has to press A+B+Start+Select and some other buttons at a certain point at start up to get it to work. No matter how much I try, I can not seem to get this to work. Has anybody done it, or has anybody gotten it to work?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Don't own the game, so I can't help ya on this one as much as I want to, but maybe try GameFAQs. It might say in one of the FAQs if there are any.

I have a question of my own that deals with this same thing, I recently bought Pokemon Pinball for GBC and it had a previous save on it. I've read that one has to press A+B+Start+Select and some other buttons at a certain point at start up to get it to work. No matter how much I try, I can not seem to get this to work. Has anybody done it, or has anybody gotten it to work?[/QUOTE]

You should follow your own advice - found this on the first FAQ in GameFAQ's.

Finally, you can reset all data (Pokedex and high scores) by
holding Up-Right, Select, and Start, then pushing A on the copyright
load-up screen, then push A again to reset data, B to cancel.

[quote name='Roufuss']You should follow your own advice - found this on the first FAQ in GameFAQ's.[/QUOTE]

Yes yes yes, I know of that, but I can never manage to get it to work. My question was if anybody has or has tried it and gotten it to work successfully.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Yes yes yes, I know of that, but I can never manage to get it to work. My question was if anybody has or has tried it and gotten it to work successfully.[/QUOTE]

I've reset mine a couple times and that was the way I did it.

bread's done
Back