Deletion. Nothing to see Here, Move Along

Being that this is your first transaction here, and with a deal as good as this, you're going to have to ship out first. All that stuff for $310 is a sweet deal, no one here will fork over $310 to a seller with no feedback. But good luck, this is a fantastic deal.

I personally would need at least 25, maybe 30+ feedback to feel safe about a transaction of this magnitude with your terms. Especially since it sounds too good to be true and you said American dollars. Scammers generally point out the obvious like that (I'm not calling you a scammer, however).

Well it's my first transaction ever. I didn't know what the diversity on Cheap Ass Gamer was so I put the American Dollars on there.

I know people probably have trust issues with this, but I mean if they don't want to go along with it I can just sell it somewhere else.

Pictures of the items in question would help a bit.. you can get other members here to backup anyone who wishes to buy it.. you wouldn't get screwed here as long as you deal with someone who has 10+ feedback and a decent reputation with other members.

We're pretty reliable on CAG, so if you would feel safe with sending first, at least until you get some more feedback, it's a pretty great trading site.

I suggest making a deal with a CAG on here that has a high feedback and sending first (high being at least over 15+ trades.)

You might be able to find someone who will take the risk, but you'd have to be crazy in my opinion.

If I didn't get a Wii at launch, I would seriously jump on this. It probably would've been better for selling it if you put your screename by the Wii in the picture.

[quote name='xokxtrunks']If I didn't get a Wii at launch, I would seriously jump on this. It probably would've been better for selling it if you put your screename by the Wii in the picture.[/quote]

Fair enough.

JoesterWii.jpg

I would jump on this, but it isn't that great of a deal for me... I mean, it is a great deal compared to eBay and stuff. But there is just something for me about opening up a brand new console...

Just curious, but have you put in personal information into the console? (Name/address, credit card number, etc.)

You may want to get rid of this stuff before you give the Wii to someone else.

[quote name='Joester']Good idea.

Sorry for being so noob about this. Thanks for all the help.[/quote]

No problem.

Go to advanced and change that thread title too so you don't lure people in for nothing :p.

bread's done
Back