Dell $35 Xbox Live 12-Months

They're easily available w/ a pricematch at any Best Buy for $19- just take in a copy of the sears ad posted elsewhere, and you can get a free ticket to Sherlock Holmes to boot.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mfitzmorris']I'll sell one for $30, PM away.

:lol:[/QUOTE]

good luck to that, u have no iTrader point and he is a newbie, i will be more careful

[quote name='mfitzmorris']^
Yeah, I should skip on the sale, I'll just dump mine on Amazon or eBay (I have established accounts at both)

Still, just go to Best Buy with this:

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/260/deale.png

and you should have no issues.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I got shot down at two Best Buy stores. Clerks at both stores checked the Sears website and noticed the 12 month cards are no longer listed on there. So you are SOL if they try to verify the deal. It's 100% YMMV.

[quote name='wolve']Actually, I got shot down at two Best Buy stores. Clerks at both stores checked the Sears website and noticed the 12 month cards are no longer listed on there. So you are SOL if they try to verify the deal. It's 100% YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's YMMV, but it has a pretty good chance of working.
At 3 BB's I went to:
2 of them: cashier gave me the price right away
1 of them: manager said he couldn't lower the price (which was on sale anyway, entertainingly enough) but I was able to get him to PM the deal anyway.

[quote name='mfitzmorris']Yeah, it's YMMV, but it has a pretty good chance of working.
At 3 BB's I went to:
2 of them: cashier gave me the price right away
1 of them: manager said he couldn't lower the price (which was on sale anyway, entertainingly enough) but I was able to get him to PM the deal anyway.[/QUOTE]

*shrugs*
You lucked out whereas I didn't. There's only a good chance of the pricematch working if you go to Best Buys where they don't know how to use the internet. :p

[quote name='wolve']*shrugs*
You lucked out whereas I didn't. There's only a good chance of the pricematch working if you go to Best Buys where they don't know how to use the internet. :p[/QUOTE]

the BB outside my school UMass Amherst, they dont check at all, i just go the the Costumer service and they just give it to me, may be due to i was wearing my UMass EMT uniform, lol, i still have 2 left for sell, any one interested?

It's tough enough to find good deals on new release games. It's much more of a burden, when you have to search for deal on these thing just to be able to play online with your friends. *cool story bro*

bread's done
Back