Dell: 360 Elite Spring Bundle $269

Nailbunny

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
If you have a Fred Myer near you, they're offering a free $50 gift card w/360 elite bundle purchase this week.

i think dell has had this go up and down for awhile, the deal they had 3-4 weeks ago was nice where it dropped this to $240 ish. but still nice find, i know people have been looking for deals for a 360.

[quote name='jazzman']Does anyone know if Amazon will price match the Splinter Cell Bundle from DELL, if I call customer service?[/QUOTE]

Well as soon as I saw it yesterday, I emailed their CS. I figured if everyone emailed them, they'd probably decide to PM. I got a canned response about how they don't pricematch, they price things at the lowest they can, that upcoming deals are coming but they can't say what they'll be, and they'll continue to do their best to price things as low as possible and provide the most convenient, awesome business and CS ever.

Oh, and they thanked me for contacting them and hoped they helped me in every way I could imagine.

Needless to say, they didn't REALLY help me all that much, but I don't blame them for not matching it. Damn shame tho. I would have bought it from them for that price. Hell, I'd have bought it if they matched the $359 they had a few weeks ago. Refuse to buy a white Elite though and since they refuse to give any deals on the Arcade, I'll probably just wait until E3 to see what they announce about a 360 Slim.

Hope they tell us its coming, what it has going for it, and announce a price drop. Hoping 360 Slim will do away with the Ring lights, add a slot drive, wireless, change the default color to black, make the console smaller, and resolve the RROD, DDE, and Open Tray errors once and for all.

bread's done
Back