Dell 5 Days of Deals: Gamer's Edition

tigerhawk33

CAGiversary!
Just read on the Dell.ca website that they're having the '5 Days of Deals: Gamer's Edition' starting next Monday. (Nov. 19-23)

I'm not sure what this will mean in terms of games or console prices. But I just wanted to contribute to the community here.

Unfortunately for me, I have work and school during the week. By the time I get to a computer, I have a feeling any good deal will be out of stock.

Peace~!;)

Yeah man. Only losers go to school.

I'm such a loser I seem to be spending 50% of my time at school, 45% sleeping, and 5% active at home. This semester has sucked.

[quote name='Firestorm']Yeah man. Only losers go to school.

I'm such a loser I seem to be spending 50% of my time at school, 45% sleeping, and 5% active at home. This semester has sucked.[/quote]

Sounds like we're leading the same lives haha

[quote name='Firestorm']Yeah man. Only losers go to school.

I'm such a loser I seem to be spending 50% of my time at school, 45% sleeping, and 5% active at home. This semester has sucked.[/quote]

I hear ya. Same problem here.

All this time at school, no time to work to make money to buy games I won't have time to play anyways!

Simpsons Wii-$34.99 PS2-$24.99 DS-$19.99, 360-$39.99, PS3-$39.99

Assasins Creed 360-$39.99, PS3-$39.99

NHL 08 360-$44.99 PS3-$44.99, PS2-19.99

Even though I too spend most of my time at school/doing school work, I can say that it is indeed "for chumps". (Thx. smellyone)

well that is pretty fucking lame, I didnt realize they could go out of stock, there goes my plan for ordering assassins creed after work

I was able to price match this at best buy after about 20 min of waiting for the manager to confirm the deal. I guess they had to make sure that the online website did in fact sell the game for 40$. Also, because Dell didn't state any shipping charges, Bestbuy couldn't add that onto the bill.

However, it finally worked and only cost me 45$ including tax. So if you don't want to wait for dell to mail it, try doing this.

GreatCanadianRebates.ca will give you 1% back on your purchase. AirMilesShop will give you Air Miles. Don't think you can stack them.

Beyond PMs (which are serious YMMV because it's a "limited time offer"), you can't get it for much cheaper than $40.

Honestly, $40 for a new popular release blows even the AC/CoD4 bundle out of the water.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Beyond PMs (which are serious YMMV because it's a "limited time offer"), you can't get it for much cheaper than $40.

Honestly, $40 for a new popular release blows even the AC/CoD4 bundle out of the water.[/quote]

i'm not too sure about that the bundle if you think is 45 plus tax.. if you ordered assassins for 40 and COD seperately you'd pay more...

and i got the "it's only a one day sale" when trying to PM

Already have both Orange Box and Call of Duty 4, but that's a great price for them and of course Mass Effect for those who are interested.

These are some sick deals, if only I didn't already have CoD4. Don't really want to play Orange Box on a console and Mass Effect doesn't really appeal to me :/

lol I guess I havent learned my lesson yet. I thought I would til after work to order mass effect, but it looks like its sold out right now, so I'll be periodically spamming f5 of the dell site.

note to self: dont actually hit f5 when you try to type f5 since it will just refresh the page and lose your message lol.

Super Smash Bros $34.99!!!!!!!!!!!
Dell

also
Need for Speed: Prostreet - Xbox 360 $39.99, PS3 $39.99, PS2 $24.99, Wii $34.99, DS $19.99
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 08-360 39.99, PS3 $39.99, PS2 $29.99, Wii $ 34.99, DS $19.99.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Super Smash Bros $34.99!!!!!!!!!!!
Dell
[/quote]

I just came here to post that Smash preorder. I ordered it as soon as I saw it.

Too bad I already have a Trade3 at EBGames for Smash.

At least, if it's like Super Mario Galaxy, I will get 10$ back from EBGames because the price on the receipt is 59,99$.

[quote name='amicus']i'd be all over smash if i wasn't moving before then. good deal.[/QUOTE]
You should be able to change the address on the order since it hasn't shipped

[quote name='lisdoncca']Too bad I already have a Trade3 at EBGames for Smash.

At least, if it's like Super Mario Galaxy, I will get 10$ back from EBGames because the price on the receipt is 59,99$.[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing last September. I'm planning on saving the Gift Card's from Galaxy and Smash to get Mario Kart $20 cheeper.

Seeing how the GST drops another 1% on January 1st, will we get billed on a pre-order from dell for the GST rate now or at the rate it will be when Smash ships?

[quote name='lisdoncca']Too bad I already have a Trade3 at EBGames for Smash.

At least, if it's like Super Mario Galaxy, I will get 10$ back from EBGames because the price on the receipt is 59,99$.[/quote]

Can someone tell me how to get the extra $10 back? Do you just tell them to cancel the preorder and then buy it again right away? Does it work if the game is out already? Last time I was at EB they wouldn't even let me change my trade3 preorder.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

it depends when you put the preorder down. a few months back, most upcoming Wii games were listed at $59.99 and 360/PS3 stuff at $69.99, and people were able to do the "Trade 3, Get it Free" deal towards it to be fully paid off. so when they games are released at 10 bucks less than that, you usually get the remaining balance back.

of course, i don't see it working now that the prices are respectively lower.

bread's done
Back