Dell Black Friday Ad

Hmm $189 XBOX One S seems to be the theme. Hopefully Microsoft Store does something similar so I can get rid of all my MS money from Bing.

The kicker is always the AMEX promo since people want $250 PS4 Pros again.

Seems like it's still here and there via targeted offers....maybe still alive on Twitter....but last I check dead on FB.

The kicker is always the AMEX promo since people want $250 PS4 Pros again.

Seems like it's still here and there via targeted offers....maybe still alive on Twitter....but last I check dead on FB.
think there was recently a dell amex offer that expired 10/31.. so not sure if there will be one for november we'll see

Here's the breakdown

Consoles

$200 PS4 1TB Slim

$190 Xbox One S 500GB

$230 Xbox One S 500GB Battlefield 1 bundle with Forza Horizon 3 and Forza 7 (Doorbuster 11/23 11PM ET)

Accessories
$300 PSVR with Camera & Gran Turismo Sport

$260 Thrustmaster 458 Italia Wheel with Forza Horizon 3 and Forza 7 (Doorbuster 11/24 12PM ET)

Games (All Xbone)

$20

Super Lucky's Tale

Gears of War 4

Halo Wars 2

$40

Forza 7

Last edited by a moderator:
Dell has had a horrendous track record for me being able to order the consoles on BF. A couple years ago I tried to order the Xbone Gears of War bundle and somehow they sold out within 5 seconds. I literally had the page refreshing and clicked add to cart the instant the page went live and still didn't get one. Last year was just as bad. Just not worth it IMO.

Dell has had a horrendous track record for me being able to order the consoles on BF. A couple years ago I tried to order the Xbone Gears of War bundle and somehow they sold out within 5 seconds. I literally had the page refreshing and clicked add to cart the instant the page went live and still didn't get one. Last year was just as bad. Just not worth it IMO.
I had the same issue you had when trying to get a TV. I constantly refreshed and the deal just never went live. I chatted with a CS rep and then called once that proved fruitless. The answer I got from CS was that many people had placed orders via phone so some doorbusters didn't even go live on the website.

Dell has actually been sued for false advertising because of these sort of practices. I even filed a complaint with the BBB, but it didn't go anywhere. All in all, I just wouldn't make Dell my first choice for Black Friday deals.

Here's the breakdown

$260 Thrustmaster 458 Italia Wheel with Forza Horizon 3 and Forza 7 (Doorbuster 11/24 12PM ET)
This is kind of tempting, but with all the other electronics I'm going to be getting before then, I don't think I should...

I wonder how these things would work with a VR headset, if at all. Playing ​a racign game on my PC, being able to steer with a wheel and glance at blind spots in the cockpit is exactly what I wanted them to do with FM7​ and the XB1x (instead, they did nothing with VR because MS is bad at supporting things). Project CARS 2​ seems to have VR support, it could be a cool experience with that setup.

bread's done
Back