Dell: COD MW Preorder - $59 X360 & PS3, $55 Wii, $45 PC, $30 DS

vibinvo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
As mentioned in RFD Community Already.

Not that HOT IMO, but some savings.
Remember Dell sometimes has issues of getting new releases games out in a timely matter.

Edit: Im an idiot. I put COD4 in the title. Sorry about the linky. I just copy & paste from RFD so our community would be aware of it. I just didn't have time to manually do every link.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TigerToa']ODST arrived a day after release (so Wednesday) from Dell for me[/QUOTE]

Same, although my order says, still to this day, that it wasn't going to ship until Nov 2. Dell seems to ship things quickly, they just don't have a very accurate order tracking system.

Seems like a good deal with free shipping. It'll be interesting to see if any local stores end up carrying it for $59 or $64, seeing as our dollar is getting closer to USD again.

$10 off (until/if they drop the MSRP to $60) and free shipping isn't bad. I can wait the week or so before they ship, too. Thanks for sharing. :D

Thanks! Not a huge discount, but it's the best deal on MW2 so far. Certainly worth submitting a preorder.

I havn't had much luck with Dell in the past (everything I've ordered from a Dell sale has taken about a month to arrive). Hopefully this time they break the cycle, or a similar deal shows up somewhere local while they're fumbling :)

This is a good deal if you are willing to wait. Anything I've ever ordered from dell has come late (3 weeks even) Might pick up the PC version as a Christmas gift.

bread's done
Back