Dell.com $25 off ps3 slim and $30 off xbox 360 elite

Combine the current 15% off coupon with this deal, plus the $50 rebate... you'd get a 360 Elite for $179 plus tax. That is a smoking deal.

EDIT: oh, you can't combine the 15% off coupon (6FWJ247J1P44CK) with this $30 discount.. it's either/or.

Disclaimer: I have not read the entire rebate form, so I don't know if this will work. It bears investigation.

But...if this can be combined with the $50 mail-in rebate on Elites from Microsoft, you could get potentially get an Elite for $220.

EDIT: Oooh...coupon. Very nice.

EDIT(2): Links from another thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237590&highlight=dell+coupon

15% off Coupon: 6FWJ247J1P44CK
Free 2 day shipping coupon: 232F46?QB982DR

EDIT(3): Automatic $30 off and 15% percent coupon do not appear to stack. Adding the coupon removes the $30 off, dropping the price to $254.99. Still, $45 off beats $30, no?

EDIT(4): Bing cashback! I'm showing 5% for Dell: search for "Dell Elite", and it should pop up.
___

Whew! All told, with tax and the free shipping, I could get this for $205 shipped. Oh, decisions, decisions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes maybe we should mention the 6+ weeks delivery on that PS3 slim?!

Or maybe we should all order it anyway, call Dell to cancel, and get offered an additional $25 off by dell's cancelation department to keep the order.

In for an Elite...been looking for a deal to get a 2nd 360 so my gf and I can both play Modern Warfare 2 when it comes out. I'm pretty sure I won't want to share!

Just a tip for people:

I ordered a ps3 a week ago using the coupons for 15% off and free 2-day shipping (total: $270 after tax) only to realize that I really couldn't afford to spend that kind of money right now. I just got around to canceling my order today, and during the process the representative offered me an additional $15 off if I chose to keep my order. This would've brought my total to $255 after tax and shipping, which was a very tough deal to turn down.

YMMV with this, but if you have time try and fake a cancellation to potentially get a better deal.

[quote name='Xenfernox']Does anyone know if this will work with the 50$ Microsoft rebate?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the exact same thing.

bread's done
Back