Dell.com - Assassin's Creed PSP Bundle - $159

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Link Here!

Excuse me this has already been posted but I noticed it today.

51-CJJCJhaL.jpg

White PSP-3000, a UMD copy of Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines, a 2GB Memory Stick Pro Duo and a Code for a download of the film "Angels & Demons" for $159.

This is one of the few ways you'll get a White PSP in the US natively so jump on it while it's still in stock--to my knowledge these aren't made anymore.

I bought this sucker back in February and I love it.

img1047z.jpg

I would have much rather had A&D in the Big Boss Pack than 2012...:lol:
Nice find!
Picked up a copy of AC:B in TRU today for $13. I'm hoping it's decent.

[quote name='Vader582']I would have much rather had A&D in the Big Boss Pack than 2012...:lol:
Nice find!
Picked up a copy of AC:B in TRU today for $13. I'm hoping it's decent.[/QUOTE]

Go in with your expectations being low. It's by no means a bad game, but it's extremely stripped down compared to its big brother. It's pretty much how Assassin's Creed would have been had it been developed 8 years ago on the PS2.

[quote name='maximumzero']Go in with your expectations being low. It's by no means a bad game, but it's extremely stripped down compared to its big brother. It's pretty much how Assassin's Creed would have been had it been developed 8 years ago on the PS2.[/QUOTE]

How did you get bloodlines for 13?

[quote name='z3razerviper']How did you get bloodlines for 13?[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the advice MaximumZero. I'll keep it mind. It sounds fairly promising for a portable AC. :D

I actually ended up getting AC:Bl for $10, in the end.
I went back to the TRU with $10 off $50 purchase coupon in hand, rebought AC:Bl, Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes and got lucky and found a lone copy of Dragon Quest 5. All of these were on clearance. TRU has a promotion running that gives customers an extra 25% off any clearance items. This promotion also stacks with the $10 off $50 purchase coupon (which was in the mail and cannot be printed).
Hope that's helpful viper.

[quote name='sillymonkey321']Ugh i hate these bundles, such terrible movies and games.[/QUOTE]

Well I bought it more because it was the only way to get a White PSP in the US (That didn't have Darth Vader on the back)

The games and movie are nice additions, but more importantly $159 is less than a standalone PSP and if you sell/trade those extras you're looking at a pretty good deal.

Hell I'm almost tempted to buy a second one to keep sealed as a backup.

Nice deal! The game's very solid, and I'd wanted a white one for years. Bought this at launch and I've been happy with it.

The game is surprisingly solid, and doesn't overstay its welcome as badly as Assassin's Creed 1 and 2 do. (And this is a real Assassin's Creed game, not like those crappy cell phone games or whatnot.) Good deal to get it for LESS than what you have to pay for a plain black one!

[quote name='Wolfpup']Good deal to get it for LESS than what you have to pay for a plain black one![/QUOTE]

The plain black one is $150 at Kmart this week, so. . .

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']The plain black one is $150 at Kmart this week, so. . .[/QUOTE]

The plain black core is $139.99 at Dell as well.

Blarg. If they still have any left by then maybe, but why would you want a Go?

Man, I'm being kind of rude about it, sorry if you want it, but I'd really look at a 3000 instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back